Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Re: Dream Your Best Solution/Psychic Self Defense-Protection both titles in 6G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you imagine these TWO in 6G..dang !!   PLEASE  create in due time !!
Dream YOUR BEST SOLUTION /Psychic Self Defense-Protection BOTH titles in 6G
well hell if no one will give it a plug I WILL AGAIN... Im ALL for this one..the combo.
Have you used Dream your Best Solution before? If so what was the problem and dreamed solution if you don't mind me asking.
Dude I've been with Indigo Mind Labs since 2009 I STILL have the CD version of DREAM YOUR BEST SOLUTION over by MY Laptop stand still in the hard semi-clear plastic cover. it simply didnt work too well,its a collectors item of sorts for me now...HOWEVER an AMPED UP VERSION with ALL the NEW BELLS and whistle in 5.5/6G would be astounding and where one could go with it...it'd be like having you own personal crystal ball/Genie lamp to utlilize your subconscious mind and more !! drawing to you and attracting solutions and oppurtunties out da ying yang. thanx fer askin. Keith.
I would buy psychic self defense if it would be available Smile
Psychic Self Defense.... now with the new shields coming out sometimes this year,even more so....would be the fortification of such a program...as well...it wouldnt hurt for dream youor best solution if its ever re-created in 6G, to have some kind of protective shielding, be they awake or inREM sleep mode, this alsowould help with all of that whole progress tremendously.