Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What makes these subs the best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Please move this thread to the appropriate area if here isn't so)

So I'm about to embark on EPRHA 2.0, after failing with MLS 5G for lots of reasons. I am eager and hopeful that this sub with help me a lot and as quickly as possibly as it is version 2, 5.5 Generation.

I am thus still new here and still to see any success for myself with these subs but I have hope. I however read the journals and always feel mixed feelings, where there are highs and lows. Where all that is promised isn't fully realised by the listener or that the same amount of time is taken from 32days to 6months and beyond when the generation has always been improved.

So this is a genuine question, to help build up my faith and to help others as they need it. For those of you that have had experience and success, in your own words, what makes these subs better or the best than any others?

I hope this thread can be used to inspire others. (the testimonials don't always reach me as perhaps this might)

thank you