Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've started a couple of threads to note down my moving forward with subs but have been a little flakey with keeping up with them in the past. I'm going to keep one in which i will note down my progress in all subs I do now and come back occasionally to reflect on what's happened.

I'm undertaking a 3rd run of AM6. Halfway through - at the end of stage 3 i'd moved out of my parents home and didn't have internet so couldnt download the 4th stage - it's been a month now, so i think it's fair to say i'd probably have to start again were i to carry on.

Still this break has been insightful. Being an Alpha...in my own way (that's important because there isn't just one type, being an Alpha doesn't just mean P*ssy and props as a lot of people on the forum seem to think, but more than anything, self reliance, responsibility and independence). Since stopping the Sub i've been doing a lot of yoga and chakra work which has provided some awakening, and has been more powerful than anything.

I think subs like AM6 are extraordinarily powerful, but they can be overwhelming if you're sensitive, which I am, and i think this is why subs haven't quite done the trick on their own in the past - there's only so much my brain can process.

From now on i'll be sticking with single stage subs.
(06-05-2016, 04:38 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I've started a couple of threads to note down my moving forward with subs but have been a little flakey with keeping up with them in the past. I'm going to keep one in which i will note down my progress in all subs I do now and come back occasionally to reflect on what's happened.

I'm undertaking a 3rd run of AM6. Halfway through - at the end of stage 3 i'd moved out of my parents home and didn't have internet so couldnt download the 4th stage - it's been a month now, so i think it's fair to say i'd probably have to start again were i to carry on.

Still this break has been insightful. Being an Alpha...in my own way (that's important because there isn't just one type, being an Alpha doesn't just mean P*ssy and props as a lot of people on the forum seem to think, but more than anything, self reliance, responsibility and independence). Since stopping the Sub i've been doing a lot of yoga and chakra work which has provided some awakening, and has been more powerful than anything.

I think subs like AM6 are extraordinarily powerful, but they can be overwhelming if you're sensitive, which I am, and i think this is why subs haven't quite done the trick on their own in the past - there's only so much my brain can process.

From now on i'll be sticking with single stage subs.

Insight from AM 6 is Valuable. Congratulations on your Revelations Smile