Subliminal Talk

Full Version: something wrong with the site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon/Ben - i'm trying to buy stuff from the site but can't add to my cart to buy?

Thanks guys,

Darwin
(06-05-2016, 04:23 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon/Ben - i'm trying to buy stuff from the site but can't add to my cart to buy?

Thanks guys,

Darwin

Yes, I had that problem to buy my last sub. The site add to cart button doesnt work on desktop computer. But, it works on mobile devices.
I had to do my purchase on my phone then I went back to my computer to download the files.
(06-05-2016, 04:23 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon/Ben - i'm trying to buy stuff from the site but can't add to my cart to buy?

Thanks guys,

Darwin

It works if you add the item in the category view instead of the product view itself.
(06-05-2016, 05:00 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks guys,

Darwin

It works if you add the item in the category view instead of the product view itself.

Yes there is something wrong with the site. I had the same problem last night. Used two different computers. It would only add to cart in category view and not from description page. They might want to fix that.
use Internet explorer and not firefox or chrome
I've notified Andrew.
Thank you for working on the issue of the site Smile