Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Some men are so annoying on AM Stage 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I was in stage 2 AM6 day 2-based usage.

Previously when changing to stage 2. After a few minutes, I began to feel easily distracted by various stupid things. I started arguing with my parents, especially my father.

One day later (day two). On the morning everything was still normal. But after lunch, not long ago. The time now is 03:00 PM. Some men ignore me.

After that, I was very angry. I feel like exploding. Now I'm still trying to calm myself. Or it could be because the pheromone OD?
It was very accurate. My expression when experiencing such events are: Wtf? I did not do anything and they was acting passive-aggressive. And they are men, and not women? It really does not make sense and nonsense to me.

I'm still feel amazed until now. Perhaps most men these days are becoming more feminine, and at the same time they do not like a guy who is (they think) more dominant. : /

Okay, it is clear now, they're being passive-aggressive. I think it's too fast and I did not expect it, so I asked.

Thanks, Sky_Wolf.