Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Base 2.1 Rayhon's Road to Financial Freedom & beautiful chicas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel extremely smart, I'm constantly learning and thinking about intelligent things while at work if I'm not focused on a task or the task is very simple.

My mathematics skills have gotten noticeably better but that might be a side effect of the extreme mental clarity & cognitive enhancement I feel from the program so far very potent and noticeably.

My memory is very good now & even have a more colourful & lucid memory while I'm reminiscing on the past.

I'm bold & confident when interacting with people. But it's strange because sometimes I'm very alpha and dominant and other times I'm very calm and zen like speech/tone of voice.

I'm no longer scared of phone calls & situations that before I couldn't handle emotionally.

My guitar skills have gotten better then ever before & I freestyle melodies and riffs without any knowledge I just know how to do it for some reason which is strange.

I feel more spiritual & intuitive again & I've become a full vegan. been vegetarian for 3 months and vegan for 1 month.

My mom lost 32 pounds from hiking with my dad while using BASE. SHe did stage 1 for 32 days and stage 2 for 4 months. Every other stage she will be doing for 4 months as well then going back and doing stage 1 for a month or two to hopefully balance things out for making this mistake & not listening to Shannon instructions like I should have.

I'm loving this program & will probably keep running it until i'm a multi-millionaire. I work at a company that it's actually possible to make million dollar a year income in only 5-10 years of work depending on the individuals own skills & work ethic.

I can't go into detail because of forum rules but Base has definitely improved my social skills/confidence and sales ability.

Thank you shannon for not only curing me of emotional trama and being overly feminine before I used your Alpha male 5.0 then v6 program. Then making me great with women when I used woman magnet and sex magnet.

Base in my opinion is the most valuable of all the programs i've done so far because it makes you smarter and I believe the entire program has to do with intelligence.
one more thing i'd like to add is that base feels very similar to Alpha male program in allot of ways but I don't feel emotionally cold/numb like I did during alpha male to a certain degree. ( still highly recommend doing that program because it made me a much healthier individual mentally and body language wise.)
Ok. Nice testimonial. Did u finish WM btw?
(06-03-2016, 04:25 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Nice testimonial. Did u finish WM btw?

woman magnet i did until ilke 10 days into stage 5. stopped it for a few month and did another 2 stages of it quit it again. and did another 2 stages of it. both time starting back at stage 1

so i havent experienced stage 6 of woman magnet but have experienced 96 days of stage 1 and 2 and 32 day of stage 3 4.
Rayhon, good to see your progress. BTW it's "chicas" (native spanish speaker here) Wink

BASE does a good job I know i'm going to be an entrepreneur or at least get started on my own business before I'm done with this run it's inevitable. But the sub goes way beyond that. It makes you emotionally more grounded and mature. I only wish I had this when I was your age I would be in a whole different level. You're young don't miss out this opportunity get your money situation in order now and live like a king before you are in your mid 20's.
Update ..

I'm 2-3 days into Stage 4. I've never enjoyed work in the past but now I enjoy my work and I work really hard. I used to hate waking up early for work now I wake up early and I don't have the depressed/negative feeling I used to have before a day of work.

I think that is partially due to the fact that my boss NEVER yells and is very nice and I enjoy my job now.

I'm also very confident and assertive and also much more in control of my emotions although I did rage really hard at some painter at a job site i was working at that was talking to me to his Persian co-worker and didn't realize i speak the same language.

I was very dominant and at the same time managed to calm down and talk it out with the guy and we both apologized to each other and he ended up offering me 5 more dollars per hour to work for him and quit my current job but I declined because I'm happy at my job and my boss is kind and generous and I will definitely get 20 bucks an hour in the future if continue working here.

This company also subcontracts for the company my dad and my uncle works at so it's nice to see them more often.

So far the biggest changes i've noticed from Base 2.1 is my EXTREME certainty and confidence of my inevitable wealth and success. Also my memory is unbelievably amazing now and I was always known for having bad memory in the past.

I've always been a smart person but this program has really brought it out of me much more and i'm smarter then I've ever been before. One of the best programs i've ever done I might run it back to back but I wanna give EP 2 a try as well as DAOSI
also I've noticed when I'm thinking about a memory the memory is VERY vivid and I remember things that I had forgotten before.

Also when I'm speaking to someone and they are talking I really am able to vividy visualize what they are saying as a movie in my head. It makes me a better listener for sure I can tell.
What about the beautiful chicas and other non-work stuff? I actually should run base next since I need to be focusing on business for a while, but I'm wondering how fully it takes focus.
I haven't interacted with too many females. But I've noticed Base makes me have very alpha body language and tonality & the way I carry myself is high value. I did notice that when I do socialize with beautiful girls it's like I'm talking to anyone else and I don't get flustered or hypnotized by there looks.
I poured my heart out over fb randomly to some chick i met as a mutual friend in vegas two years and who we stayed in the same apartment with for the duration. I've never been so honest and direct with a women in my life about my intentions with her even though we've never hooked before (she was dating my friend at the time but we had attraction for eachother)

I also talked to her last summer during Woman magnet and it created a bit of passion but the other day when I messaged her I REALLY poured my heart out and told her EXACTLY what was on my mind.It was as if my ego was completely gone. I had no fear or ego holding me back. I told her how I think she's beautiful and one of the most amazing girl's i've met and I basically just expressed myself completely without even caring about the outcome. I honestly really wanna see her but don't really wanna date her necessarily. I just wanna see her and have a good time and share some memories. She lives in mexico and long distance isn't my thing anyway.

Anyways I've noticed my confidence in public is extremely high. My self esteem is just as high if not higher then my alpha male runes (I think its because of the compounding usage of 2 years of subliminal usage) WM, SM. AM. BASE all increase self esteem. so it's all of them combined that has led me to where I am now.
(06-16-2016, 11:07 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Also when I'm speaking to someone and they are talking I really am able to vividy visualize what they are saying as a movie in my head.

Lucky you, the things I would accomplish if I could visualize...
DECIDED TO STOP BASE 4 days into stage 4 so I can run DAOSI properly.

changes I've noticed from BASE stage 1-3

Increased confidence, self esteem, burst out laughing or in joy by myself or around people doesn't matter if i feel good I REALLY express my self.

An example of this I went into the floaty tube thing at the lake yesterday and the cold water with the beaming sun and as soon as I laid down on the tube I BURSTED out with joy. At least half the lake heard me. It was such a beautiful experience I've never really had that happen. I guess that's what happens when you have such high self esteem and aren't in your head (ego) all the time.

I burst out in joy by myself at my house allot too randomly for different reasons. I never used to do this.

Base made me have EXTREMELY god body language. my Back is always straight and shoulders are back and not hunched at all. It's so natural it's INSANE.

I feel like I'm on alpha male v6 but without the COLDNESS. I am less emotional when it comes to spending money and other things in general but I don't feel emotionally cold at all like I did on AM quite allot especially stage 2.

I also noticed base has made it easy for me to leave friends behind if because all they wanna do is party and are into drugs so I decided it's not in my best interest to open up those doors again.

Base 2.1 is an amazing sub. HIGHLY recommend. If anyone has questions about my experience feel free to ask. I will definitely rerun base 2.1 and do it full and proper when I do.
Decided I'm not in a point of my life right now where I should be focusing my energy on getting laid.

I'm 21 years old, just got a new job in construction (starting tomorrow) and Summers almost coming to an end. I have a 10 pm curfew and moved back in at my parents bassment since 8 months ago. So once summer's over my chances of meeting women goes down dramatically and I don't really want to bang chicks while my parents are upstairs and can hear everything.

I want to move out on my own again. I remember my most amazing night was when I was making out with two women during my sex magnet run (stage 3) and I had my own apartment at the time. Was dancing and making out with them all night at the bar and at my house after. Almost banged them but I didn't because the one that I wanted to bang wasn't going to put out. And the other one I was only making out with so she doesn't cock block me. Thinking now I should have banged her anyways or got a bj.

The healing aspect of DMSI 2.2 has been profound to say the least and I'm very excited to go back and try the updated versions after I'm done Base.

my main reason for restarting Base is that the last time I did Base was the only time in my life where I actually enjoyed going to work, You know that feeling when you wake up early in the morning and you feel miserable and depressed because you are not looking forward to going to work.

I never had that feeling while on BASE. But once I quit Base I noticed that negative feeling in the morning and during work came back

I also noticed that while on BASE I was much more intelligent, my memory retention was the best it's ever been and I learned things so easily.

I need to make a good impression on my new boss and job because I need to make some serious money. I want to work my ass off and make good cash. There is lots of money in construction if you work hard.

I also noticed that after running DMSI during the night the next day my memory was garbage and I wasn't able to think properly with my brain. I had difficulty remembering and learning things and doing math in my head.

My memory and learning ability while on BASE was UNBELIEVABLE. I became a genius compared to my old self.

Therefore I made the wise decision to focus on my finances and career and disregard DMSI FOR NOW.

It's my goal to become a millionaire by the time I'm 30 (i'm 21 atm) and this decision will be one of the most wise decisions I'll ever make. Delayed gratification is one of the most important qualities to have if you want to be a successful entrepreneur.

It was either I do Base again or AM v6 again and honestly the intelligence aspect of BASE is my favorite aspect of any subliminal I've ever done. You don't know what it feels like till you do it but you noticeably become smarter while using Base.
I'm debating between BASE 5g and Ultra Motivation + MLS. I know BASE 5g has a ton of amazing modules, but I'm wondering how quick it'll take for those modules to sink into the subconscious. With AM6, it wasn't until my second run that I began to notice real, genuine change.

Did you get increased motivation and productivity from your first run of BASE?
Pages: 1 2