Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 3rd run of AM6 . Going crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd appreciate any feedback from users in this forum.

Ive done 2 runs of AM6 and one run of BASE. I'm on stage 4 of AM6 and like the other runs it has been tough .

There are times i have doubt as to whether it is working. It seems i keep on reverting back to the loser self. I am also getting bouts of depression and anxiety as well as times where my thoughts just seem to run wild.

I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and I need some encouragement.

Ariel
(06-02-2016, 03:29 PM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd appreciate any feedback from users in this forum.

Ive done 2 runs of AM6 and one run of BASE. I'm on stage 4 of AM6 and like the other runs it has been tough .

There are times i have doubt as to whether it is working. It seems i keep on reverting back to the loser self. I am also getting bouts of depression and anxiety as well as times where my thoughts just seem to run wild.

Ariel

Maybe you need E2
(06-02-2016, 03:32 PM)Eslima5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2016, 03:29 PM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd appreciate any feedback from users in this forum.

Ariel

Maybe you need E2

AM6 already has ehpra...
(06-02-2016, 03:34 PM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2016, 03:32 PM)Eslima5 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ariel

Maybe you need E2

AM6 already has ehpra...

E2 is much much stronger than E1. If you do AM6 3 times and still the same, you probably need to do something different. You go finish your run in the meantime. Maybe you can do E2 for a few months then do AM6 or BASE again..
Did you have bouts of depression and anxiety in previous runs too?
Can u share what is your "loser self"? I think a common theme with AM is getting a bit down during the self reflection.

I think it has to do with making the person emotionally healthy. I literally have nothing to worry about but there are times I resort to fear in situations I'm unsure about. Currently 16 days in AM refresher

Ariel

Ariel. There could be Major Resistance with the ' Loser Self feelings/Thinking including, Depression. ' Keep going Smile
(06-02-2016, 04:01 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like my experience on first run.

Im going to try E2 next.

Do you notice any positive changes overall?

There were positive changes but it seems to have been erased or obscured. I don't know how to explain it. It's as if it has been canceled out
(06-02-2016, 03:57 PM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]Did you have bouts of depression and anxiety in previous runs too?

Yes. Many times
I'm going to say it's fear. It may be in your best interest to run E2 or OF 5G. I was scared to leave my job 2 days ago , I even told the manager. I said I am afraid but F*** it. I have 2 new jobs that I don't know anything about , the very next day got hired for one testing out another. Fear is the issue plaguing most of humanity , definitely fear and resistance. You probably don't want to cough 114. 95 for the new E2 , i know I didn't. But at the end of the day it will assist in your growth , and it's money you would be spending on a bad habit if you have any. Look at it that way , I'm on AM 6 Stage 6.
E2 just takes the edge off life. There's a tranquility that flows through everything. It's like experiencing life from a baseline of peace, instead of a baseline of fear.
(06-03-2016, 04:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]E2 just takes the edge off life. There's a tranquility that flows through everything. It's like experiencing life from a baseline of peace, instead of a baseline of fear.

Your talking about emotional pain healing 2 ? Is that included in Base 2.1? I'm on stage 3 of base atm.
(06-04-2016, 08:05 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2016, 04:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]E2 just takes the edge off life. There's a tranquility that flows through everything. It's like experiencing life from a baseline of peace, instead of a baseline of fear.

Your talking about emotional pain healing 2 ? Is that included in Base 2.1? I'm on stage 3 of base atm.

Ehpra is included in BASE.
EHPRA 1.0 is in BASE. Not V2. V2 has not been incorporated into anything else just yet. You want V2.

Achtung, have you taken any time off AM without running subs? I have noted that some extremely resistant personalities will stonewall a program while it is running, and then execute while it is turned off. It seems to be that those personalities refuse to "be told what to do", but will execute the script when the "being told what to do" part stops and action is perceived as their own choice instead.

I would recommend you finish your current run, and then take 2-4 weeks off and see what happens. Then, I think you would really benefit from running EHPRA 2.0 for a 3-6 month stretch.
Pages: 1 2