Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can young teens use ASC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's summer vacation, and I have my son's in-room stereo set up to play subliminals (via the mp3 -> aux connection).

I want to get him Maximum Learning Speed, and Improve Your Grades and Study Habits. (...By the way, which of these two would be more productive to start with?...)

However, I'd like to start him out with Absolute Self Confidence, so that we can stave off some of the crap that young teens go through in middle school (he's 12/yo and going in to 7th grade in the fall).

Is there any reason why he should not use ASC?

Regards,

Jones
I used ASC for like 20 days. Long story... Anyways.
You can find the script here, I doubt you will read anything that would be harmful to a 12 y/o male.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

First thing I noticed was my posture was better. Almost everyone reports that right away. Men have notice increased attention from women. A 12 y/o male probably could care less about that!!

I used http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/ you can read my journal to give you an idea.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172.html
The script for this is proprietary to Indigo MindLabs and therefore a secret.

http://subliminal-talk.com/search.php?ac...order=desc
This link will show you journals of the people that used Improve your Grades and Study Habits.
I would've loved using ASC at 16
(06-02-2016, 11:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]First thing I noticed was my posture was better. Almost everyone reports that right away. Men have notice increased attention from women. A 12 y/o male probably could care less about that!!

I used http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/ you can read my journal to give you an idea.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172.html
The script for this is proprietary to Indigo MindLabs and therefore a secret.

http://subliminal-talk.com/search.php?ac...order=desc
This link will show you journals of the people that used Improve your Grades and Study Habits.

Thanks 4Kingdoms for sharing your experiences. I will read your journal right away :-)
(06-02-2016, 12:00 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Improve your grades and study habits I would say before hitting MLS.

ASC was a brutal sub for me, it actually made me very very arrogant and cocky which is why I went off it. What I went through was something that needed to be pushed through for confidence to level out.

I'm hoping that by exposing him early, I can mitigate the typical young/mid teen angst over inadequacy and self-doubt.

Often, just knowing his mother and father love him is enough to help a boy through that stage. It sure made life easier. But... like all fathers, I want to give him more than I had.

(06-02-2016, 12:00 PM)Sky_Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]People will test your son if he is confident so he better know some form of martial art, kids will test other kids to see if they are bullshitting or not. It would be wise to enroll him on some course.

The aforementioned has happened to me as an adult so I have no doubt it would happen in school with less consequences. Always read the usage instructions, he will sleep more and probably eat more, make sure he eats a good diet and exercises both of which are good for your brain.

When I have kids the first sub Ill probably suggest to them is LTU.

That is good to know. I think he's in a place where it's safe for him right now... small private school, he's six feet tall going into the seventh grade. He's a bit immature, and not very coordinated. Though more than his old man, thanks to his mother's genes.

Oh yes! +1 on the martial arts class. I'm teaching him how to lift this summer, and if he keeps his grades up, we're going to enroll in a local Krav Maga class together after Christmas.
(06-02-2016, 12:12 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: [ -> ]I would've loved using ASC at 16

Exactly!
I get that your son is tall, but don't you think it's a bit too early for him to lift? Not in any position to give parenting advice. My strong reccomendation is ASC. You'd might be interested in "grow taller 5G" also as your boy is still young
(06-02-2016, 07:59 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: [ -> ]I get that your son is tall, but don't you think it's a bit too early for him to lift? Not in any position to give parenting advice. My strong reccomendation is ASC. You'd might be interested in "grow taller 5G" also as your boy is still young

That is a good question, and to assuage my wife's worries over the very same thing, I went digging through the literature for some conclusive data on the subject.

The short version is this: young men should wait until the onset of puberty to begin resistance training. Once the body starts producing testosterone at the rate necessary for the changes that take place during puberty, introducing weight training is fine.

The advantage here is that teaching a young man while he is still in his early teens, often mitigates the 'I already know it all' response so common after the age of 15 or 16.

Proper form is the first, and most important lesson of weight training. Get that right and you can grow to your genetic potential with much lower risk of injury.

I'll start him out on ASC for the first month of summer break, then move on to the student-related titles.
Not a parent. 50 y/o that takes care of his 71 y/o Mom.

Just curious if you are going to keep this a secret from him and watch how he changes or if you are going to ask him for permission or just come on strong and say "This is what is going to happen!"

Any and all subliminal that I use I read the product description to my Mom (she's blind from a brain tumor pressing her optic nerve in her 30's) and give her the choice if she wants to listen/participate.
Clearly, she is an adult... your son is 12 y/o.
If I had a son around 12 I would probably use Ephra2 on him. ASC can be though sometimes. Ephra2 would make him more mature I think, more social, around that age it's a very good skill to have: charisma. But it also depends on your kid personality, if he is confident usually or really shy, if he is super shy ASC is probably not a good idea.
And you should use a lot less hours on him, especially the new ephra 2. Try 2 hours of ephra2 per day as a start or 4hours of ASC. See how he react after a week, you should be careful about him, he is still very young and he will probably learn a lot faster so use less hours on him.

LTU would be a good choice also but when the new EPHRA2 is around the corner well it's not really the best though the script would fit perfectly for what he needs in school.
(06-02-2016, 10:54 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Not a parent. 50 y/o that takes care of his 71 y/o Mom.

I read your journal(s). Thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

(06-02-2016, 10:54 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious if you are going to keep this a secret from him and watch how he changes or if you are going to ask him for permission or just come on strong and say "This is what is going to happen!"

Any and all subliminal that I use I read the product description to my Mom (she's blind from a brain tumor pressing her optic nerve in her 30's) and give her the choice if she wants to listen/participate.
Clearly, she is an adult... your son is 12 y/o.

I agree, your mother has a maturity that a 12-year old doesn't have. He would refuse to eat vegetables and take vitamins if I gave him a choice.

However, I did discuss it (With the onset of puberty last year, I've been discussing a lot of things with him that are "just between us, because the girls don't want to hear this" lol)

When I was talking subliminals over with him, I told him I think it would be good for him, and I wanted him to trust me. But that if, after a month, he hated it, or it was boring, he could turn it off.

The life experience of a young person makes it difficult to explain some things. So, you sometimes have to "break it down Romper Room style" for them to grasp the concept.

I have on previous occasions explained to him the reason why we don't permit him to watch some movies or listen to some music, or go to some websites... every sensation experienced by your five senses is stored and catalogued in a "brain safe" for the rest of your life. So, if you put garbage in, you'll get garbage out.

I just built upon that example, by comparing the conscious mind to the guard that prevents unauthorized entry to the safe. We have to distract him with the sound of waves in order to sneak these ideas past him.

What I did NOT explain to him was WHY I want to "sneak these ideas" in past the guard. It's not reactive... it's proactive. Seed the field with positive ideas and self-image first, rather than having to go back later and dig out negativity.
(06-02-2016, 11:56 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]If I had a son around 12 I would probably use Ephra2 on him. ASC can be though sometimes. Ephra2 would make him more mature I think, more social, around that age it's a very good skill to have: charisma. But it also depends on your kid personality, if he is confident usually or really shy, if he is super shy ASC is probably not a good idea.
And you should use a lot less hours on him, especially the new ephra 2. Try 2 hours of ephra2 per day as a start or 4hours of ASC. See how he react after a week, you should be careful about him, he is still very young and he will probably learn a lot faster so use less hours on him.

LTU would be a good choice also but when the new EPHRA2 is around the corner well it's not really the best though the script would fit perfectly for what he needs in school.

My understanding, based on the descriptions I've read of EPHRA2 and LTU, make them both seem like a perfect fit for an adult who has things they want to overcome.

My heart aches for the child of 12 who has experienced the kind of emotional damage with which EPHRA2 is designed to help.

And LTU, that sounds like something most middle-aged people could use.

Life... it has a way of beating you down. Eventually it kills everyone. But LTU, etc. are a good way to fight back, to regain some of the "life" in your life.

https://youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk?t=1m38s
A young, impressionable mind, huh. I'd go for E2, not because he has some sort of emotional damage, but E2 can train him to remain detached to negativity in his school, regarding friends, and his future. And that's a BIG deal.
I think too much people limit the usage of Ephra to damaged people, who said it's for damage people by the way?

Ephra wasn't design specifically for damaged people, it can be used that way but it wasn't only meant for that. I think your view about those program are limiting. I would recommend Ephra for almost everyone on this planet, a superstar or a kid, everyone would profit from that sub.

From the testimonial I have read from ASC, I have read a lot and from my personal experience I have use ASC for 4 month I think ASC is not an easy sub to handle. So your heart may aches all you want I think a kid would handle more easily Ephra2 over ASC.
I had more resistance on sub like ASC than AM6 sometimes so you get the pictures I think.

Just my advice from experience. Don't based your view on a title, read the testimonials.

And last but not least someone using EPHRA2 would be more confident at the end, ASC is more a surface confidence, it doesn't deal with the core issue. EPHRA2 would result as a natural confidence, free from compensation, free from fear.

I remember giving ASC to a 16 year friend girl and the next day she stopped talking to me, certainly resistance.
Pages: 1 2