Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sub to make us smart 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The intelligence enhancer mentioned by other forum member here could be made into a 5.5G program. I remember the post didn't define what "IQ" specifically is, therefore will be too vague for Shannon to develop. I recommend everyone have their inputs on this idea, if the sub were to be developed.

Currently, I wish the sub to cover the following objectives:

1. Enhancing cognitive functions.

Including: Comprehension, Memory, Concentration, Creativity, Enhanced Hearing & Vision, even the Six Sense.

2. Adding extra benefits to make us more capable.

Including: Speed Reading, Spatial Thinking, Photographic Memory, Arithmetic skills, Strong Visualizations, Balancing Brain Hemisphere, Intuition, Clarity, Strong observation skills,

3. Adding success and willingness towards handling & interpreting information.

Including: US, MLS, MP, UM

etc.

I realize that BASE covers a lot of those, but with the newest power that Shannon develops the program could be way more effective.

It should even cover some rare abilities people have, such as Mind Reading, Mental Calculations, Clairvoyance / second sight etc.
I've been wishing for something like this
This sounds like Max Intelligence 5.5G. I'm down for it
I think it should include Stress Relief because stress can really interfere with cognitive function.
I've been wanting this as well and I don't understand why not. focus a 6 stage program JUST on improving mental & physical skills & functions.

I want everything the other guy mentioned ^
Since some users have suggested that MLS 5g should be remade, why not combine this one together? A sub to improve overall cognitive functionality while making users a study machine. Will be interesting to see. in 5.5G