Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Are subs making us loners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting to think if subs are making us into loners. Particularly I am referring to how the 6 stages are taking the social part away so users are free from any unwanted social interactions.

While that is nice have we really been benefited in the maximum way? The world is more and more developing in a way that requires collaboration. Without any close connections our life will be devoid of the opportunities that we may have.

Personally I don't care to interact anymore, I'd much rather prefer to do everything alone. From a personal standpoint, I have much power. I don't need to gain the approval from anybody else, I don't need to pay responsibilities to ones I don't have to. I don't care. But from a subjective point of view, having 0 important social connection (not talking about commenting posts on the forum of course) may actually be harmful as so many opportunities can be missed, including dating, entrepreneurial, and generally more excitement.

I'd very much prefer if future subs can have more social connections made in mind because life can be much more helpful with it. "Loner-wolfs" , or alphas don't need to be quiet all the time. He can still enjoy the fun going out socializing will bring to him. And depending on the society you are in, in the western world being a "lone-wolf" is perfectly fine. Running business in the laptop is very simple. But in Eastern cultures, most entrepreneurial connections need to be spend on going out, having dinners, doing the same activities. The currents subs are designed in a very self-focused way, but I somehow do wish they can take some other persons in mind so reaching goals will be easier. The "one man's age" is over. Most successful modern start-ups come with one person's vision, and the collaboration of many.

Statements like:

Finding, talking or engaging in XYZ person / activities that will make me a better entrepreneur / alpha male.

Deciding the optimum amount of time for going out personally, in hobbies that interest you.

etc.

The post is merely a thought to promote how more "communications" should be integrated into subs more.

Another important things is, given how limited users communications have been during subs., we can potentially fall into our own world thinking a few things might be correct. But only if we truly do find people who are stronger or better than us in a way, acknowledge their expertise and learn from them to evolve. The subs may make us overly confident that we believe we are the only correct person in the room, while in reality maybe very limited in vision.
(05-27-2016, 11:01 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to think if subs are making us into loners. Particularly I am referring to how the 6 stages are taking the social part away so users are free from any unwanted social interactions.

"The 6 stagers"? Only one sub can possibly do that, and that's AM. It's designed to focus you inwardly for inner work, and some people become less social during that sub. Not all. You seem to be making sweeping generalizations here.

Quote:While that is nice have we really been benefited in the maximum way? The world is more and more developing in a way that requires collaboration. Without any close connections our life will be devoid of the opportunities that we may have.

Inner work requires inner focus. While you're doing inner work, if your response is to become less social, then that's what you needed to achieve the goal. And when you're done, you will be free to focus outwardly again. If you don't want to do inner work, then don't run AM. But if you don't run AM, you can't grow from it. You can't have everything all at once. There are different costs for different choices.

Quote:Personally I don't care to interact anymore, I'd much rather prefer to do everything alone. From a personal standpoint, I have much power. I don't need to gain the approval from anybody else, I don't need to pay responsibilities to ones I don't have to. I don't care. But from a subjective point of view, having 0 important social connection (not talking about commenting posts on the forum of course) may actually be harmful as so many opportunities can be missed, including dating, entrepreneurial, and generally more excitement.

And how long has it been since you finished AM?

Quote:I'd very much prefer if future subs can have more social connections made in mind because life can be much more helpful with it. "Loner-wolfs" , or alphas don't need to be quiet all the time. He can still enjoy the fun going out socializing will bring to him. And depending on the society you are in, in the western world being a "lone-wolf" is perfectly fine. Running business in the laptop is very simple. But in Eastern cultures, most entrepreneurial connections need to be spend on going out, having dinners, doing the same activities. The currents subs are designed in a very self-focused way, but I somehow do wish they can take some other persons in mind so reaching goals will be easier. The "one man's age" is over. Most successful modern start-ups come with one person's vision, and the collaboration of many.

AM isn't designed to turn you into a lone wolf. It's designed in fact to make you more social toward the end, as it brings you out of the inner focus. But if your response to the call for inner work is to be quiet or anti-social, that doesn't mean that will always be the case or the case for everyone who uses it.

Quote:Statements like:

Finding, talking or engaging in XYZ person / activities that will make me a better entrepreneur / alpha male.

Deciding the optimum amount of time for going out personally, in hobbies that interest you.

etc.

But those things don't necessarily help make you an alpha male... just stating that they will does not make it so.

Quote:The post is merely a thought to promote how more "communications" should be integrated into subs more.

Communication is outward focus. AM is primarily about inward focus and growth. Plus, not everyone has problems communicating when they do AM, remember. Your response is not universal.

Quote:Another important things is, given how limited users communications have been during subs., we can potentially fall into our own world thinking a few things might be correct. But only if we truly do find people who are stronger or better than us in a way, acknowledge their expertise and learn from them to evolve. The subs may make us overly confident that we believe we are the only correct person in the room, while in reality maybe very limited in vision.

When you first start out on this journey, you don't have calibration. Calibration is achieved by making the mistakes that show you your new boundaries. It's a normal, natural part of the growth process.
@ Shannon

Yes I have recently finished AM, maybe that's why I think things this way.

A few questions according to your response:

1. You mentioned that being anti-social may have to do with what I feel needed to grow, and such will "not always be the case". I wonder if the next run through will bring things differently?

2. I seem to have this psychological response to maintain whatever programming I have from the previous run. I focus a lot on AM programming during my BASE because I don't want it to disappear. Is it beneficial to have this tendency? I don't know what I should focus on when I run SM later for I have ran BASE and AM already. I always want all the programmings to be there, maybe that's the reason?

3. On my current run-through (BASE 2nd round) I didn't feel like doing much for stage 3 and 4. I feel very relaxed with IDGAF attitude and seem to not care how my business does, but in reality I seriously need to fix particular parts in the business. If I were to participate with the program I am just relaxed the whole day, but it isn't really bringing me any benefits. Should I still take actions even if they contradict with what I feel like with the programmings? It seems to work on a few of my attitudes but I simply stopped doing anything for 2 months. Capitals aren't returning
(05-27-2016, 11:01 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to think if subs are making us into loners. Particularly I am referring to how the 6 stages are taking the social part away so users are free from any unwanted social interactions.

For what it's worth, this was most certainly not true for me after SM3. I actually became very popular to the point where I was forgetting people's names after meeting them, because I was meeting so many ppl.

So I don't agree that 6 stagers make us loners... maybe there's something you gotta work through, hence why you're displaying loner tendencies as a response to something being triggered?
Depends on your personality and financial situation , along with other factors. I know that with wanting to perfect yourself comes jealousy, envy , hatred. Alot of negative people in my life had to go , after I started seeing that consciously. Running AM made alot of people want to become like me as well as draw out many enemies. I suppose it also depends on rhe sub your running.
Since I started listening to BASE my social life became non existent. I haven't seen most of my friends since december last year. I stopped going out and just started solely focusing on my self development.

Some of you might say that is a bad thing and horrible, but to me quite the opposite I have never been happier and more self confident. I used to sleep in my car during lunch at work almost every day because of going out the night before. I was a night owl that would go out anytime someone invited me so I made a total 180 degree turn since I started listening to subs from Shannon. Now I am perfectly content staying home working on entrepreneurship and studying.

Whether it be reading a book on self development or studying a program on self development and entrepreneurship I am always working on becoming the best version of myself. For example I would listen to music in my car like most people do. I love music and could never imagine my life without listening to music while driving. Now when i'm driving I only listen to podcasts about self development and entrepreneurship from Tai Lopez and Project Life Mastery among others no more music.

Listening to subs has made me more self validating and increased my self love to the point I don't need to be out of the house with friends (or be with a woman) in order to be happy. My happiness comes from within.

You just have to sacrifice social life in the short term for a better life in the long term. So all the sacrifices we are making now will pay off when we unleash new and improved versions of ourselves to the world when we resume our social lives. Our outer world reflects our inner world and what we will get in the future (our outer world) will be much better for the work we are doing now on our inner selves.
Awesome Posting AbundanceCH and great great progress. IM experiencing similar with E2(EPRHA)
Very inspiring reading your progress posting. Keith.
I think self-sufficiency in a way can feel lonely sometimes, because you stop relying on herd mentality to rationalize your behaviors. This by itself can sever a lot of superficial connections with friends, acquaintances, etc.

At the same time, loneliness for me easily dissipates when I begin thinking about how to contribute in a meaningful way to someone else. (or some group of people) Sometimes they're even the same people that I've severed connections with before (although with a lot of now acquaintances it's been a lost cause).
Lone Wolf is common during Inner Work; Eventually, We will be selective with whom we hang out with Smile
The benefits of the subliminals have completely outweighed the negatives in my experiences with doing alpha male 5.0, AM v6, sex magnet 3, Woman magnet 2 and doing base currently.

Yes I have become a bit of a lone wolf but i think that really has to do with how I've become non needy. I feel happy being alone and I don't think that's really a bad thing. I don't need anyone to be happy I prefer being alone. I am an introvert at heart though. People tell me I have the gift of gab and I have no problem in social situations even though I'm an introvert and rather not hang out with buddy's constantly any more.

oh and i've become very selective about who I hang out with & who's going to drag me down. I'm aiming to be a millionaire in my 30's. I'm 21
Yes, I can relate with dropping friends because of their Manipulative or Controlling personalities. I was mixed about doing this yet, It was healthy and constructive while listening to AM 6 Smile