Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New Ideas: Awaken Consciousness & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Subliminal Program Tiltes/Ideas suggestions

" Healing the Child Within" including allow and/or helping the parts of us that nedd to finish growing up,grow up/and or expand,be freer in our being-ness. Many never had the space to 'be" themselves or had a voice,ect. so it can be wide ranging,come to think of it Shannon,this could easily be a 6 stage set,at least 6 stages. Hummmmm???

Second title Sugesstion is: "Awaken Consciousness" cuz there soooo many soooo many sleeping people. and it'd help those that are already partially to very awake in consciousness, to STAY FULLY AWAKE in a more less, sleeping world. Frank Zappa used to call them "Pajama People"
and of course wrote the tune by the same name.

3rdly) Prana: Deep,Connected Breathing" connected breathing,prana as its known in the east,life force ,da breath of Life...can literllay change,enhance and heal parts of yr life,why not have title to do just that,connected circular breathing,deceptively simple and profound,please consider this a new title. thank you blessings and light,Keith.
I am thinking I'm going to have to do some research to be able to create a prana sub. But the other two I believe I can implement. Thanks for the ideas!
Prana: Breath of Life..... suggestions
some who have done sub's have for ex: captured sincere laughter from both children and Buddist Monks,BOTH sincere sources for pure laughter,others have gone around the world to capture the perfect WAVE coming to shore and they added these things to the titles that fit though things.For Instance on a sub called ... this Subliminal creator,placed the captured sounds of ... on the Sub it self along wiht the affirmations,Shannon.
it worked beautifully. I was thinking the same thang could apply to "Prana: the Breath of Life" having some very very good/expert Deep Breathers who have VERY MUCH FREED the Breath and are able to do very slow,deep,connected breaths. to Be able to record this and then later apply it to the Subliminal programming,along with it ,layered underneth the affirmations. There ya have it. the Key is finding people who do so and getting permission to record it. I've had audio recordings before of folks doing curcular connected breathing. talk about accessing Brillance. YOU Breath deeply connectedly for two hours I gaurantee yr life's insights and awareness will go thru the roof. Increasing,Good Luck. Keith.
I have been trying to find a good source of audio of laughter for a while. I'd like to use that for an experimental sub.
what about the recording the Breath,of expert deep breathers? thats why I brought the whole thing up in the first place. might that be considered as well?
I am uncertain how I would accomplish that, given that I live in the place least likely to give me access to such people. Florida is known for oranges, sunshine, bugs, beaches and old people - not expert breathers. I also question the value that would have for the subconscious.