Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hypnosis Ok while using subs (EPRAH 2.0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was in the library the other day and noticed the Paul Mckenna book "I Can Make You Rich". It includes a hypnosis CD, I'd like to read the book but don't know if using the hypnois CD is safe while using EPRHA 2?

Any ideas, also has anyone read the book?
(05-11-2016, 04:05 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I was in the library the other day and noticed the Paul Mckenna book "I Can Make You Rich". It includes a hypnosis CD, I'd like to read the book but don't know if using the hypnois CD is safe while using EPRHA 2?

Haven't read the book. Reading it shouldn't affect you. Going into a trance and using the hypnosis script may or may not affect E2. So use the CD at your own risk.

From what I understand, once you're done with E2. Your brain/should respond better to the next subliminal or hypnosis CD you use. What's the hurry?? Finish E2 then try the hypnosis CD.

In my opinion, you will probably get better results from "Think Like a Millionaire", "Become a Successful Entrepreneur" or "Become a Multi-Millionaire".

Shannon advised to not use 2 mind altering program at the same time from different producer, that include using hypnosis. Either sub or hypnosis but not both.
(05-11-2016, 04:26 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

Haven't read the book. Reading it shouldn't affect you. Going into a trance and using the hypnosis script may or may not affect E2. So use the CD at your own risk.

From what I understand, once you're done with E2. Your brain/should respond better to the next subliminal or hypnosis CD you use. What's the hurry?? Finish E2 then try the hypnosis CD.

In my opinion, you will probably get better results from "Think Like a Millionaire", "Become a Successful Entrepreneur" or "Become a Multi-Millionaire".

I'm moving onto LTU after E2. I saw the book and thought it could be a good read, but its not worth reading if you do it without the CD - so I doubt I will ever get round to doing it as I'll be on subs for at least a couple of years.

Will probably move onto your sub suggestions after LTU
(05-11-2016, 05:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]

Shannon advised to not use 2 mind altering program at the same time from different producer, that include using hypnosis. Either sub or hypnosis but not both.

Thanks dude