Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC 5.0g first time journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there would jus like to add my journal of Absolute self Confidence 5.0g and my progress along the way. Currently started my subliminals journey with Develop an Aura of Sexiness 2.0 4g and the results were amazing!!! A 2 week rest before deciding to go back to fundamentals with ASC before hopefully going with BIATBW or AM6 5g.

Day 1. listened to hour of masked subliminal and 8 hours of Ultrasonic.
Next day i walked into garage for petrol and felt as if i could talk to anyone, felt the power of the sub instantly. Spent brief second talking to garage attendant where i would normally or in the past have not have made so much communication.

Day 2. More thoughts and realisations of when i think in my mind the subliminals are working on me now in such short time. Whilst at my friends house i sat drinking coffee while my friend looked at my car brakes on his drive , his wife seemed to sense my confidence i was projecting whilst chatting. She seemed to be rushing to tell me personal stories about her daughter without me uttering one word. and i just sat there calmly listening. Confidence already seems to be pretty good today.

Day 3. Thought there was little resistance today and not much going on to know whether or not the sub is having effect on me today.

Day 4. Had few speaker issues whilst playing ultrasonic during the night and had to get up through the night to adjust speaker as was getting ground noise from my speaker which i eventually sorted.
Progress made: i had weird dream between 4 and 6 AM.
I was dreaming i was at a party with few girls in there early twenties who were quite pretty, they were all trying to touch me and seemed to be fighting over me. One of the lads at the party argued about getting some alcohol from the shop but i told him what to buy and he went regardless. Also there was a manger who made fun of me as i had spilled drink on table and he was trying to embarrassing me which didn't seemed to phase me.
This could be the subliminal rooting out past problems regarding my confidence around others in social environments.. i don't normally drink and rarely have dreams like this but the girls seemed to feel my confidence and wanted me.....definitely feel the subliminal at work here...

PM.. , nothing exciting happened. hour of masked on evening before exercise and then switch over to speakers for ultrasonics.