Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Improve Your Grades safe for kids?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to Indigo, and this is my first post in the forums. I'm currently on day 2 of UM and US. So far, nothing to report yet. Just very tired when I wake up.

My question is around the Improve Your Grades sub. I wanted to know if this is safe at all for kids? If so, I'd like to use it for my son who is 13. He's a pretty good student overall , but struggles with focus and hates to study. I think a sub like this could really help him reach his potential.

It's not listed under the children's subs, so I'm guessing it's not designed for them. I do see MLS is available for kids though, and it's 5G. I thought 5G was the most intense format of the subs?

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel here, as I know Shannon does things for a reason. Just wanting to make sure that I'm not missing anything.

Thanks!
(04-25-2016, 08:19 AM)MelloMe Wrote: [ -> ]My question is around the Improve Your Grades sub. I wanted to know if this is safe at all for kids? If so, I'd like to use it for my son who is 13. He's a pretty good student overall , but struggles with focus and hates to study. I think a sub like this could really help him reach his potential.

It's not listed under the children's subs, so I'm guessing it's not designed for them. I do see MLS is available for kids though, and it's 5G. I thought 5G was the most intense format of the subs?

Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G – Type B)
SKU: DFS-IGSH-4G Categories: 4g, For Students
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/i...dy-habits/
I'm going to go with logic and say it is safe for children because it is designed for students and a the majority of students are children.

Maximum Learning Speed (5g – Type B)
SKU: DFS-MALS-5G Categories: 5g, Children and Teens, For Students, Thinking and The Mind Tags: fast, learn, learning, speed
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/
Having used MLS 5G, I can tell you from experience that it has to be experience!!

Imagine watching a video on https://www.youtube.com/ about something you are trying to learn about and then doing the task as if you had days of experience under your belt!!

I used to read things over and over and still not get it, now I read it once and comprehend it!!

My Mom is 71 y/o, she was exposed to MLS 5G as I was listening to it. Now her conversations flow because she can recall what she intends to say, instead of pausing and grasping for the right words to say.
Part of the reason why your son hates to study even though he is smart, I hated studying too. He probably is tired of reading the material and struggling to comprehend it.

5G is intense??!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5333-p...l#pid72778
(04-08-2015, 06:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The value of 5G will vary according to script length, but I would estimate it to be between about 80 and 120 words per second.
While it delivers more information than 4G...
5G feels smoother and soothing to the mind.
Ultra Motivation (4G – Type B) http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/u...otivation/ is 4G, listen to the ultrasonic track.

Download one of the free subliminals http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categorie...downloads/ all of them are 5G. (except for the speaker test) Listen to a free 5G subliminal ultrasonic track for 5 minutes and hear the difference between 4G and 5G for yourself and you will have a different definition of what intense means.
This sub works I bought it for my gf and she is happy with her grade. She used to hate study and now she is thinking to join a pharmacy school got 3 As and 1 B in her last semester. She has been using it almost 13 months on and off.
(04-25-2016, 11:33 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 08:19 AM)MelloMe Wrote: [ -> ]My question is around the Improve Your Grades sub. I wanted to know if this is safe at all for kids? If so, I'd like to use it for my son who is 13. He's a pretty good student overall , but struggles with focus and hates to study. I think a sub like this could really help him reach his potential.

Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G – Type B)
SKU: DFS-IGSH-4G Categories: 4g, For Students
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/i...dy-habits/
I'm going to go with logic and say it is safe for children because it is designed for students and a the majority of students are children.

Maximum Learning Speed (5g – Type B)
SKU: DFS-MALS-5G Categories: 5g, Children and Teens, For Students, Thinking and The Mind Tags: fast, learn, learning, speed
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/
Having used MLS 5G, I can tell you from experience that it has to be experience!!

Imagine watching a video on https://www.youtube.com/ about something you are trying to learn about and then doing the task as if you had days of experience under your belt!!

I used to read things over and over and still not get it, now I read it once and comprehend it!!

My Mom is 71 y/o, she was exposed to MLS 5G as I was listening to it. Now her conversations flow because she can recall what she intends to say, instead of pausing and grasping for the right words to say.
Part of the reason why your son hates to study even though he is smart, I hated studying too. He probably is tired of reading the material and struggling to comprehend it.

5G is intense??!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5333-p...l#pid72778
(04-08-2015, 06:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The value of 5G will vary according to script length, but I would estimate it to be between about 80 and 120 words per second.
While it delivers more information than 4G...
5G feels smoother and soothing to the mind.
Ultra Motivation (4G – Type B) http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/u...otivation/ is 4G, listen to the ultrasonic track.

Download one of the free subliminals http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categorie...downloads/ all of them are 5G. (except for the speaker test) Listen to a free 5G subliminal ultrasonic track for 5 minutes and hear the difference between 4G and 5G for yourself and you will have a different definition of what intense means.

Thanks jonathan4all. I actually used ASC for about a week, and had really great results. I decided to switch to UM & US, because those are areas that I need the most help with right now.

I am thinking that the sub is safe for kids too, but I was hoping to get some validation from the Indigo folks, or from someone that has used with children.
I was actually addressing that last reply to 4Kingdoms, but I appreciate your input as well jonathan4all. The more input I receive, the better. Thank you both.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7338-p...#pid105455
(03-29-2016, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ultra Success changes your frame of reference for beliefs and thinking in ways that are relatively subtle but extremely profound. It has manifestation/synchronicity effects (side effects), but it's about thinking success, believing success and then seeing success become reality in your life. I would never have succeeded with starting this business without US, because I was swimming in a sea of negative thinking/negative doing people at the time.

It's also good for getting such people to either join you in your success based thinking, or to get them out of your life.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4700-p...l#pid59990
Ultra Motivation
(09-13-2014, 10:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You NEED stereo sound to get the full impact of the program. Otherwise you get approximately 35 to 45% of what it's capable of giving you.

The reason why I put synchronicity effects in bold is...
You are going to experience a lot of coincidences that will lead to success if you take action. Meeting the right person after being delayed for one hour. You'll be upset you were late only to find out it worked to your advantage. Stuff like this will happen, make notes of these little things and you will be astonished!!
Thanks 4Kingdoms! These are exactly the results I need right now.
I designed MLS with kids in mind. It should be good for children down to around the 7-8 years old range. Younger than that, I don't know about.
Thanks for the reply Shannon. My son is 13, so I think I'm going to give Improve Your Grades a try then. I'll just monitor him closely, and make sure it's not affecting him negatively.

One last question please: my thought was to play the Ultra track in his room after he goes to bed. I wasn't even going to tell him about it initially. Do you think that's a good idea? I don't have a problem with telling him, but my initial thought was that he would be skeptical, which could result in some sort of resistance to the program.

Your thoughts?
(04-27-2016, 12:51 PM)MelloMe Wrote: [ -> ]One last question please: my thought was to play the Ultra track in his room after he goes to bed. I wasn't even going to tell him about it initially. Do you think that's a good idea? I don't have a problem with telling him, but my initial thought was that he would be skeptical, which could result in some sort of resistance to the program.

Your thoughts?

Play it without his knowledge and observe the positive changes in him.

I believe if you tell him, he may resist the subliminal messages or worse... be bitter you are forcing him to do better in school.
(04-27-2016, 12:51 PM)MelloMe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply Shannon. My son is 13, so I think I'm going to give Improve Your Grades a try then. I'll just monitor him closely, and make sure it's not affecting him negatively.

One last question please: my thought was to play the Ultra track in his room after he goes to bed. I wasn't even going to tell him about it initially. Do you think that's a good idea? I don't have a problem with telling him, but my initial thought was that he would be skeptical, which could result in some sort of resistance to the program.

Your thoughts?

It's generally easier to get results at first without telling the person that they are listening, because of skepticism and a conscious effort to prevent "control" from the subliminal. On the other hand, you have to consider if that's the kind of thing you would want done to you.

If you do use it without him knowing, keep a journal of when you started and what you notice, so that later you have evidence that proves it to him when you tell him.

A key consideration with young children, though: they hear ultrasonic much, MUCH better than adults. I know some who can hear it if it's played above a volume of 1 or 2 on my cell phone (Galaxy S6). That equates to being able to sense it as low as a volume of approximately -65 dB at the source... pretty quiet. Range from source will affect sense of course. So you might want to introduce subliminals to him in general and then ascertain how sensitive his hearing is without telling him you're going to use it on him. Best case, this gives you the right volume without issue or suspicion. Worst case, he learns what to look for and figures it out. No easy answer.
(04-27-2016, 01:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016, 12:51 PM)MelloMe Wrote: [ -> ]One last question please: my thought was to play the Ultra track in his room after he goes to bed. I wasn't even going to tell him about it initially. Do you think that's a good idea? I don't have a problem with telling him, but my initial thought was that he would be skeptical, which could result in some sort of resistance to the program.

Your thoughts?

Play it without his knowledge and observe the positive changes in him.

I believe if you tell him, he may resist the subliminal messages or worse... be bitter you are forcing him to do better in school.

Thanks 4K for the advice! Good to know we're on the same page.
(04-27-2016, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016, 12:51 PM)MelloMe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply Shannon. My son is 13, so I think I'm going to give Improve Your Grades a try then. I'll just monitor him closely, and make sure it's not affecting him negatively.

Your thoughts?

It's generally easier to get results at first without telling the person that they are listening, because of skepticism and a conscious effort to prevent "control" from the subliminal. On the other hand, you have to consider if that's the kind of thing you would want done to you.

If you do use it without him knowing, keep a journal of when you started and what you notice, so that later you have evidence that proves it to him when you tell him.

A key consideration with young children, though: they hear ultrasonic much, MUCH better than adults. I know some who can hear it if it's played above a volume of 1 or 2 on my cell phone (Galaxy S6). That equates to being able to sense it as low as a volume of approximately -65 dB at the source... pretty quiet. Range from source will affect sense of course. So you might want to introduce subliminals to him in general and then ascertain how sensitive his hearing is without telling him you're going to use it on him. Best case, this gives you the right volume without issue or suspicion. Worst case, he learns what to look for and figures it out. No easy answer.

Thanks Shannon. I didn't know that about children's hearing, so I appreciate you sharing that information.

I'll make sure to update everyone on my son's progress. Thanks for the help!
(04-28-2016, 07:30 AM)MelloMe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Your thoughts?

Thanks Shannon. I didn't know that about children's hearing, so I appreciate you sharing that information.

I'll make sure to update everyone on my son's progress. Thanks for the help!

No problem.