Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions about scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

New guy here, after reading posts in subs-talk forum I finally decided to try subs. I downloaded the free ASC and will run it for 32 days.

Questions, how do I know the scripts run in the ASC program? When I buy paid programs do they also include the scripts?

For transparency purposes, I'm cautious and therefore interested to know what messages are being fed to my brain.

Cheers,
You can head to the store -> Help -> Script Library. There you can find scripts for most subliminals on sale. Some of the newest scripts are not available (trade secrets) but you should find it satisfactory. I am pretty sure ASC 5G is on there.
(04-23-2016, 02:50 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]You can head to the store -> Help -> Script Library. There you can find scripts for most subliminals on sale. Some of the newest scripts are not available (trade secrets) but you should find it satisfactory. I am pretty sure ASC 5G is on there.

Awesome, thanks man!

Yep, I saw ASC there.

Questions again...

1. If I liked ASC then buy AM6 stage 1, so they won't include the scripts for that?

2. I saw in the script library a program called Forex Trading Support & Success then I looked at the subs-shop catalog and its not there. I believe its not available anymore. Too bad cause I trade forex.

If I copy and print the script (with Shannon's permission) on a piece of paper and post it in my wall and read it everyday and/or before I trade will it still be effective?

Cheers!
1. Most of the newer 5G subliminals' scripts are not included (trade secrets, again) so I would not expect it. A lot of people have ran it though and nobody went crazy or anything so I would not worry.

2. The older subliminals have been phased out as Shannon thought they were no longer up to current standards. I suppose Luck Magnifier would be a capable replacement. I have heard interesting things about it. (look it up on the search function).

And finally, the subliminals are repeated to you constantly for lord knows how many times. If you print it on a paper I guess it can work but you will need to repeat it out loud many, many times for it to work. I guess if you want to you can record your own voice repeating that script out loud (which is the basis of how these work) but I don't know if it will be worth it.
(04-23-2016, 03:49 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]1. Most of the newer 5G subliminals' scripts are not included (trade secrets, again) so I would not expect it. A lot of people have ran it though and nobody went crazy or anything so I would not worry.

2. The older subliminals have been phased out as Shannon thought they were no longer up to current standards. I suppose Luck Magnifier would be a capable replacement. I have heard interesting things about it. (look it up on the search function).

And finally, the subliminals are repeated to you constantly for lord knows how many times. If you print it on a paper I guess it can work but you will need to repeat it out loud many, many times for it to work. I guess if you want to you can record your own voice repeating that script out loud (which is the basis of how these work) but I don't know if it will be worth it.

Thanks. Got it.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking having the same effect as the subs maybe just use it as affirmations.

I read some notes before I trade to remind of my strategy. I was thinking the reading also the printed script will serve like music to pump me up for game time.
(04-23-2016, 06:19 AM)koenma Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2016, 03:49 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]1. Most of the newer 5G subliminals' scripts are not included (trade secrets, again) so I would not expect it. A lot of people have ran it though and nobody went crazy or anything so I would not worry.

Thanks. Got it.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking having the same effect as the subs maybe just use it as affirmations.

I read some notes before I trade to remind of my strategy. I was thinking the reading also the printed script will serve like music to pump me up for game time.

We stopped providing the scripts because I got tired of having competitors steal my work. I'm the only one who does R&D in this field, as far as I know, and that I should spend so much time and money to give all the secrets I discover to my competition doesn't seem like a good idea.

You won't need affirmations. That's just your fears talking. Just let the program do it's thing, and see what it's really going to do for you.