Subliminal Talk

Full Version: can i buy become an entrepreneur part 1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can i buy only part 1 to use until i can buy other parts and i only want other parts if part 1 feels worth the money where can i buy part 1 i can buy it from my taxes soon.
No you can not, you can only buy it as a whole product. Shannon has his reasons for why he doesn't release in stages. So, if you want it, you have to buy the whole thing.
can you make it so i can buy part 1 first because i see with others i can buy the 1st part and see if i want the rest so can i buy the first part of base 5g when i get my taxes or not?
okay i want to buy the part 7 with my taxes okay only the part 7 okay can i buy it with my taxes for 80 dollars i cant remember the 5g price but i only want part 7 okay its the whole thing on 1 cd its what i want okay i already study entrepreneur for a long time okay i want it on one sub for the 80 how cna i get it? i rather hear part 7 for 6 month for 80 then hear only bits for 1 month each its better for me to have part 7 okay how can i buy it when i get my taxes please! I have to get a house for my mom she will never have one until i learn to have and be very rich okay i need to buy it with my taxes okay?
why wont nobody help me okay?
I will say this slowly so you can understand me...

You can NOT buy BASE individually!! Also, there is no point in buying stage 7. Reason being is because stage 7 is only suppose to be used after you have used the whole program. All six stages at least a couple of times.
(04-19-2016, 06:29 PM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: [ -> ]okay i want to buy the part 7 with my taxes okay only the part 7 okay can i buy it with my taxes for 80 dollars i cant remember the 5g price but i only want part 7 okay its the whole thing on 1 cd its what i want okay i already study entrepreneur for a long time okay i want it on one sub for the 80 how cna i get it? i rather hear part 7 for 6 month for 80 then hear only bits for 1 month each its better for me to have part 7 okay how can i buy it when i get my taxes please! I have to get a house for my mom she will never have one until i learn to have and be very rich okay i need to buy it with my taxes okay?

This is exactly why we don't offer it in stages. Someone gets the bright idea that they'll just buy stage 7 and then it'll be all good. It won't. Stage 7 is for use after you have used all six of the other stages to step up to it, and even then most people can't handle how intense it is.

Just save up for it. But please understand, BASE is not a magic wand, and it will not make you rich overnight. It sounds like you want a get rich quick method. I can't help you with that.