Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Improving skin appearance/health subliminal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I am new to this thing of subliminals, but I am a firm believer that your life and mind can change if you are constantly putting good things into it. I recently got Alpha Male, one month ago to be exact, and it has definitely made more confident in general. I also started noticing that girls look at me more often and smile sometimes once we make eye contact. I haven't really experienced anything like this before so I know that something has definitely changed.

I have a problem though, I suffered long ago from acne on my face and body. The scars don't look to bad when its nighttime, but in the morning my confidence plumets if I think too much about it. I know that I could approach any girl and start a nice relationship, but I haven't even gone to the beach or pool in years since my skin just embarrasses me. To put it this way, if I get into a relationship, I will need to take my shirt off at some point. I haven't seen any subliminal related on this page to skin in itself, so I decided to check other pages. To my luck I found one that was being offered for free, but the affirmations aren't convincing to me since they have negatives words in it. Should I continue using that subliminal audio or better stop till I find something better?

Here are the affirmations so that any of you could tell me your opinion on the subject. Thanks.

My skin is improving. My spots are disappearing. My skin is healthy. My skin is clean and smooth. All my wrinkles are disappearing. My skin looks good. My skin is supple. I like my skin and the way I look. I look good. My face is acne free. I am feeling good with my skin.
Hey I totally understand what you are saying of not using several subliminals at the same time. Though given my present situation, no matter what I do, like project an aura of confidence or feel that girls are more approachable I still think that my skin problems are going to keep me down. I have found that this is the basis of my low confidence, not that I actually need help getting someone as when I have tried girls have shown interest. I think I don't pursue for long relationship since later on the relation when we get more intimate we will be more open to show our bodies and I know that the current state of my skin is not a pretty sight for anyone.

I have tried several natural remedies, but I haven't found one that works or I just don't see it. Also I haven't found convincing testimonies regarding the use of them since in youtube all the people that use this type of peels already have great looking skin.

Alpha Male is great for general confidence as I have noticed, but it won't fix the root of my problem in the long run. It sure is nice seeing girls been more friendly in general and also perceiving that other men look at you with respect, but right now I want to feel comfortable with myself physically. No matter how much I say, "I like myself" and continue to see the way my skin looks compared to other people I can't really believe it. I don't want to be repeating lies to myself, but actually attack the root problem.
(04-19-2016, 07:19 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Subs can change certain physical aspects, but not sure if they could remove scar tissue.

Hope you find a solution, cheers.

There is a thread on this forum regarding this right HERE. From the results achieved, I think it is very impressive considering the fact that it was a 3G sub. I can't tell why it was not upgraded, or in the store. My guess is there isn't much demand for it. From what Shannon says, a lot of work goes into these things, and therefore priority is given to the most demanded subs.
(04-19-2016, 06:00 AM)TheDeadlyHound Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone! I am new to this thing of subliminals, but I am a firm believer that your life and mind can change if you are constantly putting good things into it. I recently got Alpha Male, one month ago to be exact, and it has definitely made more confident in general. I also started noticing that girls look at me more often and smile sometimes once we make eye contact. I haven't really experienced anything like this before so I know that something has definitely changed.

I have a problem though, I suffered long ago from acne on my face and body. The scars don't look to bad when its nighttime, but in the morning my confidence plumets if I think too much about it. I know that I could approach any girl and start a nice relationship, but I haven't even gone to the beach or pool in years since my skin just embarrasses me. To put it this way, if I get into a relationship, I will need to take my shirt off at some point. I haven't seen any subliminal related on this page to skin in itself, so I decided to check other pages. To my luck I found one that was being offered for free, but the affirmations aren't convincing to me since they have negatives words in it. Should I continue using that subliminal audio or better stop till I find something better?

Here are the affirmations so that any of you could tell me your opinion on the subject. Thanks.

My skin is improving. My spots are disappearing. My skin is healthy. My skin is clean and smooth. All my wrinkles are disappearing. My skin looks good. My skin is supple. I like my skin and the way I look. I look good. My face is acne free. I am feeling good with my skin.

Since you have purchased Alpha Male, please DO NOT mix it with subs from other producers!! That is Rule Numero Uno of Indigo Mindlabs. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-428.html