Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultrasonic vs. masked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe this was a topic that was discussed before but I prefer the ultrasonic subs because you can do and listen to other audio input at the same time with no interference. I have ASC (free) on a loop when I am working and it is running in the backround 8-10 hrs a day. I have just started it but I really want to see what happens in 30-60 days! I guess the masked subs have their application. Keep up the good work Shannon, we need more of this "mind stuff" in a very troubled world.
Just think of it, you really are saving people from all that negative programming that we have picked up on from society and giving them hope so that they can achieve whatever they want. Most people want sexual gratification, a full belly, money that will buy them what they want, etc. Anyone that says they don't want those things is a liar to themselves.
After a while, they believe the lie because it is repetitive stinking thinking.
Just stick with it folks, whatever you think, you are!
Helping those who use my programs is a big part of why I do this. My goal is to create a state of equilibrium in which I benefit by helping others. I believe that is the mindset that pervades this company, and that is a specific and conscious choice. You can't go wrong achieving success by helping others achieve success along the way.