Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [Help Thread] New to Subliminal, how to get most effect of it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Im a new young guy here. I will make it short. Im a guy who struggle with this approach anxiety to women, and i want to finally overcome it. I have tried various of normal hypnosis products out here, but they did not seemed to help. I think they were scam. On a forum some people recomended me this site, because it is one of the websites that takes helpfulness serious, and not just make money. Some days ago, my decision was that i give the "Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men" a shot. I bought it, few days ago. Bought some new wireless speakears so i can use this awesome ultrasonic version. I have some questions, i readed the FAQ but i still have some questions. Please be sweet to answer them with the numbers, and really thanks to you taking time to help me.

1. When should i see change, i mean how will see change, what i need to notice? Will it be easier to approach women or the excues to not approach will be away or what.. etc...?..

2. Will this program also help me approaching mixed groups at parties?

3. This is my set up is it okay? The spearkers are at the same height as my bed.
I know, im a bad painter. The speakers are from left side, and this is a bedroom only, not house xD
[Image: XK0n4.jpg]

Im sleeping on the side, that means one of my ears will lie on the pillow, will this effect anything?

5. Will this program help with social anxiety? I mean will i feel less anxious where there are many people, for example parties.

6. How loud does the ultra sonic need to be?

Hope you find time to help, because i believe this program will help me!

Thanks in advance, and have an awesome day!
in terms of speaker position it would be better to have them at the end of your bed, with one either side (left and right) to create a stereo field - check my post out here http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7387.html

If you sleep on one side you will still get a good effect from the subliminal.

I set my ultrasonic to be approximately 70dB at my pillow (this is roughly the same level as a spoken conversation.

Sounds like EPRHA 2 is what your after, although other members will be able to advise better.
(04-14-2016, 12:06 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]in terms of speaker position it would be better to have them at the end of your bed, with one either side (left and right) to create a stereo field - check my post out here http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7387.html

I set my ultrasonic to be approximately 70dB at my pillow (this is roughly the same level as a spoken conversation.

Sounds like EPRHA 2 is what your after, although other members will be able to advise better.

Thank you very much for answer. So the EPRHA will help me with social anxiety, you know that anxiety feeling you get in the belly, when you enter clubs etc, with many people? Smile
I think OGSF 5G will focus on the causes of social anxiety the most and fastest. It definitely has for me. The root causes of social anxiety are exactly deep seated fear, shame, and guilt, that cause low-selfesteem and self-confidence, and self-doubt.

1. When should i see change, i mean how will see change, what i need to notice? Will it be easier to approach women or the excues to not approach will be away or what.. etc...?..

I noticed definite changes in my inner self within a week. However, subconscious reprogramming and improvement/transformation isn't a linear path. There will be ups and downs and turns all over. It has now been a a couple months or so on OGSF 5G for me, and I'm still improving everyday, with ups and downs.

Yes, it will help you, but it's not focused on social skills etc. That's more part of Life-Tune-Up 3.1, or AlphaMale 6.0, or Woman Magnet 2.0, which focus on that stuff. OGSF 5G is more inner self change and reprogramming.

3. This is my set up is it okay? The spearkers are at the same height as my bed.
I know, im a bad painter. The speakers are from left side, and this is a bedroom only, not house xD

It's okay, yes. Just calibrate the volume correctly.

5. Will this program help with social anxiety? I mean will i feel less anxious where there are many people, for example parties.

DEFINITELY!

Check the FAQ on the webpage and follow instructions on the volume calibration
(04-16-2016, 12:26 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]I think OGSF 5G will focus on the causes of social anxiety the most and fastest. It definitely has for me. The root causes of social anxiety are exactly deep seated fear, shame, and guilt, that cause low-selfesteem and self-confidence, and self-doubt.

I noticed definite changes in my inner self within a week. However, subconscious reprogramming and improvement/transformation isn't a linear path. There will be ups and downs and turns all over. It has now been a a couple months or so on OGSF 5G for me, and I'm still improving everyday, with ups and downs.

Yes, it will help you, but it's not focused on social skills etc. That's more part of Life-Tune-Up 3.1, or AlphaMale 6.0, or Woman Magnet 2.0, which focus on that stuff. OGSF 5G is more inner self change and reprogramming.

It's okay, yes. Just calibrate the volume correctly.

DEFINITELY!

Check the FAQ on the webpage and follow instructions on the volume calibration

Thank you very much for the answer! Smile

What do you mean with answer number one? Could you be specific, like was it easier to approach? The negative excuses where not there or how?. And after how much time could you make your first approach? Smile

Thank you very much again!
(04-14-2016, 12:06 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]in terms of speaker position it would be better to have them at the end of your bed, with one either side (left and right) to create a stereo field - check my post out here http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7387.html

You need to be careful to use consistent notation. There is two types of notation for decibel values. We use negative, and if you're not careful you can confuse people. Did you mean +70 or -70? I don't suggest going below -65 dB.
(05-23-2016, 08:52 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon do you know what it is in dB I cant get neg readings?

I don't have anything that gives me positive readings. I use digital audio workstations and FrequenSee. That's an app you can get for your phone. One of the DAWs I use is also free - Audacity. FrequenSee is what I use for measuring volume most though.
I searched Google for Decibels and went from there. Majority of stuff I found is for the laymen and is based on the chart below. Anything technical beyond the chart and I start to get confused.

[Image: Decibel-scale.jpg]

I found it on this website which explains Decibels: http://www.noisemonitoringservices.com/d...explained/

IPHONE app that can measure Decibels, I currently use this: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/decibel-...55923?mt=8

I've used this as well and works fine https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/decibel-...79847?mt=8

ANDROID I haven't tried this one as I don't have an android device but it looks to do the same job: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...d&hl=en_GB

Every single time I use an ultrasonic sub I set my iPhone with the app running at the point of listening (either my pillow or desk chair). I then play the ultrasonic track and take note of the Decibel level, and adjust the volume accordingly. I currently set mine to 70 Decibels but I'm now thinking this is too high(?) so going down to try 60 Decibels.
(05-24-2016, 04:17 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I got FrequenSee app. I think it's the right one its just a black screen with a grey graph and green reading.

So we have -dB in the vertical plane and Hz in the horizontal. On trickling stream my readings are just tickling -65 between 1k and 5k. Is that the right range 1k and 5k? there seems to be a dip at about 3k where it doesnt reach, but if I turn it up the rest is LOUD!

This is good news for me because I thought my listening was too quiet.

Arctic, according to my sound meter its about 60 dBA at -65.

Sorry dude I really don't understand the -Db values so I can't say whether that is correct or not.
(05-24-2016, 04:17 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I got FrequenSee app. I think it's the right one its just a black screen with a grey graph and green reading.

So we have -dB in the vertical plane and Hz in the horizontal. On trickling stream my readings are just tickling -65 between 1k and 5k. Is that the right range 1k and 5k? there seems to be a dip at about 3k where it doesnt reach, but if I turn it up the rest is LOUD!

This is good news for me because I thought my listening was too quiet.

Arctic, according to my sound meter its about 60 dBA at -65.

You only need FrequenSee for ultrasonics. everything else is calibrated so you can use it at a comfortable volume for you, because you can consciously hear it. Running at -65 dB for a masked is probably going to be too quiet.