Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Programs Need To Fit Each Other Better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A trend that I noticed is that Shannon's multi-stages do not fit with each other. More specifically, the statements of different programs cancel each other out quite a bit, which imo isn't very beneficial to the users.

A consequence that has occurred as a result of this is that we become quite different people each time we run the programs. It may be beneficial for the first run as all the programmings begin to set in, but habits and other stuff change completely if we switch programs.

Example: In AM6 you become very career focused, solid in personality, workout quite a bit and stay home a lot, but in BASE you become emotionally vulnerable, tend to go out for mingling, and love to analyze. And going back to AM6 again things go the other direction again.

I am thinking that to live a life with steady improvements, stability of goals need to be considered. So if I decide to workout, I will always workout regardless of the programs I am running. If I want to become a person with emotional stability, I am always solid. If I want to incorporate going out and being social as a habit, I will always go out to do that. But the apparent truth is, in AM I don't even want to step outside, and the issue only gets better further into the stages. If I decide to run AM, things become the old way again. Same does going out and pursuing a habit; there are certain habits like reading I really kept pursuing during the first time of BASE but completely got rid of during AM.

Hopefully I will be doing the Magnets sub soon and I don't want to just become magnetic during the program. I want to become magnetic for my entire life, so no matter if it's AM, BASE, I will go out and talk to girls/people. I don't want it to be too difficult during AM that I become too "actualized" I don't even talk to anybody anymore.

Simply put, one thing to suggest is to make all future programs contain statements that support the habits & realizations that you created/pursued during other programs, and make them sustaining.

Another thing to add on is, since for each new stage set users are running we need to worry if the past programmings are still there, Shannon can create a statement in every future programs to magnify the programmings of the past subs that users have run, just like the football program Shannon has created for BAMM.
I am more and more thinking that no matter what I do, or develop, or try to do, you guys won't be satisfied.

If you aim a space ship at Polaris, and after X amount of time change your course to Saturn, you're not going to be going to Polaris anymore. And when you decide that Regulus is your new goal, you're not going to be aimed at Saturn.

When I create a program, it's based on a goal. That goal is the ONLY goal of that program, and everything within it is aimed at that goal.

Some goals are not complimentary to one another, and when you try to switch from a goal of becoming an Alpha Male to becoming a successful entrepreneur, you're going to have to deal with the fact that not everything about the two in terms of development required is complimentary.

Your suggestion to make all programs complimentary to one another effectively turns all programs into a crap shoot as your subconscious tries to achieve goal X and Y at the same time, and gets neither. You cannot open yourself to emotional vulnerability while running EHPRA 2.0 while trying to maintain the rough and ready alpha. You can't maintain your blissful tranquil self that you achieve from EHPRA 2.0 while you're going through alpha male.

If you want a goal, go after that goal. Master that goal. Become that goal. Then let it sink in and fully become manifest within and as part of you. THEN switch to a different goal. Don't complain that you have switched from a car to a bus to a train to a spaceship to get to the destinations that each one has, because they each have different destinations and each is suited to achieving it's specific destination.

In other words... if you don't like the fact that a given program is designed to do X and X conflicts with the program you just ran... don't run the program that does Y until X is gully ingrained! And don't be surprised when X is affected by Y because the sub you're running now is focusing you on Y instead of X.
(04-10-2016, 02:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am more and more thinking that no matter what I do, or develop, or try to do, you guys won't be satisfied.

If you aim a space ship at Polaris, and after X amount of time change your course to Saturn, you're not going to be going to Polaris anymore. And when you decide that Regulus is your new goal, you're not going to be aimed at Saturn.

When I create a program, it's based on a goal. That goal is the ONLY goal of that program, and everything within it is aimed at that goal.

Some goals are not complimentary to one another, and when you try to switch from a goal of becoming an Alpha Male to becoming a successful entrepreneur, you're going to have to deal with the fact that not everything about the two in terms of development required is complimentary.

Your suggestion to make all programs complimentary to one another effectively turns all programs into a crap shoot as your subconscious tries to achieve goal X and Y at the same time, and gets neither. You cannot open yourself to emotional vulnerability while running EHPRA 2.0 while trying to maintain the rough and ready alpha. You can't maintain your blissful tranquil self that you achieve from EHPRA 2.0 while you're going through alpha male.

If you want a goal, go after that goal. Master that goal. Become that goal. Then let it sink in and fully become manifest within and as part of you. THEN switch to a different goal. Don't complain that you have switched from a car to a bus to a train to a spaceship to get to the destinations that each one has, because they each have different destinations and each is suited to achieving it's specific destination.

In other words... if you don't like the fact that a given program is designed to do X and X conflicts with the program you just ran... don't run the program that does Y until X is gully ingrained! And don't be surprised when X is affected by Y because the sub you're running now is focusing you on Y instead of X.

This is why I doubt I will run either the sex or women magnets for a long time, if at all. Subs are great, but they're not a "fix your life everyway and everyhow!" and ignore what you do with your life. Everyone seems to want sex, money and power NOW. That's fine, but it isn't all the same goal.

I see that when people mention what they want in the AM 6G. A throw it all in mentality. Probably the same mindset of people who want to be ironman winners and powerlifters with one training schedule. There's a reason goals are short term or long term. Sex, money & power are fine for long terms goals (I mean if you want those things) but each one of those items is a short term goal in comparison. And these short term goals can take years in a lot of cases.