Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does Base 5G have a capital raising module?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as per subject line, does Base 5g have a capital raising module?

I have a very solid forex trading strategy which i've backtested to about a year and i have friend lawyers and tax accountants so i can create veil-piercing protection entities.
The only thing i dont have is pooled funds and the time; i can get the time by quitting my job so the only thing left is raising capital for the initial alpha pool of funds i will invest.

i know i will succeed on this but i do not have but my own small funds (too small capitalization even with leverage to generate good returns).

i am unable to go on a roadshow trying to pitch the fund to various ppl since im still in the cubicle farm (my f.u. fund aka i quit fund is still too small)

I read the Base 5g description in the store and it hints of things like great negotiation, networking, and communication but nothing about raising capital.

so is there a module for capital raising in base 5g or any of the millionaire programs? (bamm, bamm 2, base, or tlam)

thanks
BASE 2.10 does not directly focus on raising capital, but it has a variety of modules in it, including the Optimus Engine, which will steer you to, and in succeeding with, that activity of that is what you need to achieve the goal of the program.

Not everyone who runs it will need that, so I left it as a sort of as-needed effect of the program in that way so the program is maximally polymorphic and adjusts to everyone's needs as best I could do that at the time it was scripted and built.
@Dilettante
Angel investors
While most angel investors, such as those you'd find through sites like www.ace-net.org and www.businesspartners.com are interested in companies that already have a track record, if you have a hot, innovative idea, you may be able to interest a well-to-do person in your community, like a doctor or a group of doctors, to invest in your venture.

Crowdfunding
The advent and relative growth of crowdfunding platforms such as Kickstarter and Indiegogo have proven a great advancement for nonprofits and other organizations; but they also give startup founders a unique opportunity to sell their idea direct to the consuming public.

Personal Loan
Prosper.com is a social lending site. Instead of borrowing from a bank, you borrow money from "investors," which are typically other individuals. One or more people may offer to lend you money, and there may even be some competition to get you a better rate.

Trade for a Trading Company
Apiary Fund and iFundTraders. Prove that you can make a profit and once you show you are making a profit with a demo/practice account. They will give you a live/real account with their money to use. The drawback is you only get a percentage of the profits. Of course, as time goes by you are given a larger account to trade and get a higher percentage of the profits you earn.