Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Temporary sub change thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running EPRHA 2.0 and I have been running this sub for exactly a month today, exposure at 10+ hours on a daily.

I am at my final year of study at university *Computer Science* close to the end less than two months and it will all be over soon, my dissertation deadline is coming up with exams shortly after.

Here is the problem,

I have no drive or desire to do my work and I feel like I am going to really mess this up for myself I used Improve Your Grades & Study Habits in the past a short run and it helped remarkably well considering I didn't use it for more than a week before switching that brief shift of focus helped me a lot.

I feel like I am going through a roller coaster with EPRHA it's really hitting the spot, emotions are everywhere but at the same time it is helping a lot my intense phobias are also calming down but I feel like I am at a crossroads, It's now or never I can't afford to do resits if I do f*ck up.. and that's not an option.

Do I put EPRHA on hold and use the study habits sub until my last exam which is in mid may is over, I don't want to stop EPRHA but I strongly feel that I need to prioritise studying for now and then get back to it when I am done.
(04-06-2016, 06:56 AM)dweller94 Wrote: [ -> ]I am running EPRHA 2.0 and I have been running this sub for exactly a month today, exposure at 10+ hours on a daily.

I am at my final year of study at university *Computer Science* close to the end less than two months and it will all be over soon, my dissertation deadline is coming up with exams shortly after.

Here is the problem,

I have no drive or desire to do my work and I feel like I am going to really mess this up for myself I used Improve Your Grades & Study Habits in the past a short run and it helped remarkably well considering I didn't use it for more than a week before switching that brief shift of focus helped me a lot.

I feel like I am going through a roller coaster with EPRHA it's really hitting the spot, emotions are everywhere but at the same time it is helping a lot my intense phobias are also calming down but I feel like I am at a crossroads, It's now or never I can't afford to do resits if I do f*ck up.. and that's not an option.

Do I put EPRHA on hold and use the study habits sub until my last exam which is in mid may is over, I don't want to stop EPRHA but I strongly feel that I need to prioritise studying for now and then get back to it when I am done.

Put eprha on hold and do your studies
I'm on Day 31 of EHPRA 2.0 and I agree how helpful it has been!! However, at this point in your life you need to prioritize your studies and pass your exams!!

If you are wondering why you are so reluctant to stop listening to EHPRA 2.0, it is because of this suggestion.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5335-p...l#pid76195
RE: What do you think needs to go into the paid version of EHPRA?
(05-27-2015, 02:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2015, 08:44 PM)edgarosero Wrote: [ -> ]Overcoming the urge to change subs/stop ephra because of alot of resistance

Good one. I'll add that. That will probably be the last add.
(04-06-2016, 01:22 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on Day 31 of EHPRA 2.0 and I agree how helpful it has been!! However, at this point in your life you need to prioritize your studies and pass your exams!!

If you are wondering why you are so reluctant to stop listening to EHPRA 2.0, it is because of this suggestion.
(05-19-2015, 08:44 PM)edgarosero Wrote: [ -> ]Overcoming the urge to change subs/stop ephra because of alot of resistance

EPRHA is subtle yet highly effective, I really want to carry on with my journey but I can't describe how laid back I am with everything right now Confused

I'll be running the improve grades and study habits until my studies are over, it will have removed a lot of resistance so this sub should work a lot more effectively Big Grin
(04-06-2016, 02:23 PM)dweller94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2016, 01:22 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on Day 31 of EHPRA 2.0 and I agree how helpful it has been!! However, at this point in your life you need to prioritize your studies and pass your exams!!

EPRHA is subtle yet highly effective, I really want to carry on with my journey but I can't describe how laid back I am with everything right now Confused

I'll be running the improve grades and study habits until my studies are over, it will have removed a lot of resistance so this sub should work a lot more effectively Big Grin

I had the same experience when I ran the original EPRHA. Then again, I knew I came to college to have fun. Grades were secondary for me. So it wasn't a surprise I felt no motivation to do the actual homework.

With E2 for me now, that's not the case. I still don't care about grades, but I'm more motivated to do work (mainly personal development, but still homework for class too).

My best guess is that it'd go away with time, but if you have to, stop using it for now. It'd also be nice to know if you experience more growth during the time you take off E2 as well.
(04-06-2016, 04:47 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]

I had the same experience when I ran the original EPRHA. Then again, I knew I came to college to have fun. Grades were secondary for me. So it wasn't a surprise I felt no motivation to do the actual homework.

With E2 for me now, that's not the case. I still don't care about grades, but I'm more motivated to do work (mainly personal development, but still homework for class too).

My best guess is that it'd go away with time, but if you have to, stop using it for now. It'd also be nice to know if you experience more growth during the time you take off E2 as well.

I'll keep you guys updated.

That's the thing, I need conscious and subconscious alignment for my goals that's where it gets difficult when I'm trying to consciously take part in studies and my subconscious has a complete different goal in mind.

So far first day of using the sub it's going well I have spent 2-3 hours working and thinking about how I am going to go about doing different parts of my work. I should say I am very receptive to subliminals as I can feel the shift of focus already.

I was contemplating using this alongside Ultra Motivation as I purchased that sub a while back.

"Ultra Motivation is designed to boost your motivational level to the maximum possible extent."

UM with Improve Your Grades & Study Habits, a recipe for academic success Big Grin
(04-07-2016, 02:00 PM)dweller94 Wrote: [ -> ]

(05-27-2015, 02:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Good one. I'll add that. That will probably be the last add.

That's the thing, I need conscious and subconscious alignment for my goals that's where it gets difficult when I'm trying to consciously take part in studies and my subconscious has a complete different goal in mind.

So far first day of using the sub it's going well I have spent 2-3 hours working and thinking about how I am going to go about doing different parts of my work. I should say I am very receptive to subliminals as I can feel the shift of focus already.

I was contemplating using this alongside Ultra Motivation as I purchased that sub a while back.

"Ultra Motivation is designed to boost your motivational level to the maximum possible extent."

UM with Improve Your Grades & Study Habits, a recipe for academic success Big Grin

If you are contemplating using ANYTHING subliminal alongside or simultaneously with a 5G or 5.5G subliminal - don't. These are too intensly focused in order to achieve the power levels they are achieving. Doing that will screw up your results.
(04-07-2016, 08:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2016, 02:00 PM)dweller94 Wrote: [ -> ]

If you are contemplating using ANYTHING subliminal alongside or simultaneously with a 5G or 5.5G subliminal - don't. These are too intensly focused in order to achieve the power levels they are achieving. Doing that will screw up your results.

I have stopped using EPRHA 2.0 and yeah thanks, I am aware of that Smile

Running the improve grades sub at the moment.