Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5G Review !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I did MLS 5G for 90 days, 1630hours and 18.10 hours a day.

My results that were evident:
- in how i no longer had anxiety about sitting down and studying and performing in tests,
- in how i had no fear about learning, before i would dread it and procastinate on it
- i started having an expectation of doing well and remembering stuff, when before it was the exact opposite i expected to not remember stuff and 'study time' for me was viewed as a waste of time because i usually did not remember much at all, which also got me even worse results.
- My concentration got better, (this also has been improving consistently because of meditation)
- My problem solving abilities got much better, i improved a lot in a video game "starcraft 2", even though i play it only for enjoyment. I find solutions much faster

Basicly the biggest change has been an improved confidence when learning, an expectation to learn well and to remember. Also my perfectionism has gone down and i concentrate more on getting things done and not getting them done perfectly.

Cheers
(04-03-2016, 12:02 PM)Dano Wrote: [ -> ]I always wondered about this one, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

Do you believe this subliminal was good in regards to being more active / focused / motivated overall towards work / project completion perhaps things such as writing a novel, painting a painting, or even working on software (just some examples), whatever the project may be, just overall finding more motivation and enjoyment in wanting to work on / better your work?

I do like that tid-bit on perfectionism also, do you feel more inspired to learn new things and/or things to work on / create / build / whatever the project may be. Really curious on how it affects your work and hobbies, which may not be limited to learning new things but to applying learned material. And if you have any examples of this in your own life and productivity.

Thank you!

Motivation was increased across the board but more on some things and less on others. I experienced insane motivation to learn some things (PUA material; books on money and the mind; and also learned welding and i crafted 1 iron door and 7 windows bars) but much less motivation to study on finals (but overall i did study more on these 90 days than in the last year)

I came across 2 books that completely changed my view on how to learn, practice and perform in general. "Deep work" by Cal Newport and "The practicing mind" by Thomas Sterner. Both complement each other perfectly, and they are the basis of a structured and fulfilling way of working. I don't know if the sub had anything to do with me deciding to read these books but they were very important.

All in all to have the motivation to work on something, there are things that you are gonna have to stop doing. You cannot be studying if you are constantly checking facebook.

Motivation comes when the little distractions are (conciously) taken away, your attachments and aversions to whatever you are looking to get are eliminated and you conciously choose to do it. Then its just a flow towards your goal.

All of this is what i learned about learning. Im nowhere near a master about this, but i work hard everyday for learning and working in this way.

I really recommend those 2 books to anyone.
this is my fisrt testimonial about maximum learning speed 5G:

im a doctor and now im focusing in second program of mastered degree (speciality in radiology)

i have listening this subliminal program for about 2 months and there are some results:

1. Improved my recalling when i trying to remember some of my knowledge in my first degree of medicine college
2. Im not as shame as before when i show up in front of my audience to give my journal desease information
3. Improved my motivation in learning new knowledge of medicine juornal
4. I feel like my critical think is better than before
5. Overcome my bad habbit in lazy of any activity

thank you
(07-01-2016, 09:03 AM)thomph Wrote: [ -> ]this is my fisrt testimonial about maximum learning speed 5G:

im a doctor and now im focusing in second program of mastered degree (speciality in radiology)

i have listening this subliminal program for about 2 months and there are some results:

1. Improved my recalling when i trying to remember some of my knowledge in my first degree of medicine college
2. Im not as shame as before when i show up in front of my audience to give my journal desease information
3. Improved my motivation in learning new knowledge of medicine juornal
4. I feel like my critical think is better than before
5. Overcome my bad habbit in lazy of any activity

thank you

Sounds like progress. Congratulations. Glad to see your background on this forum Smile
@DisneylandUSA

Thank you for your appreciate
(04-03-2016, 11:20 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]My problem solving abilities got much better, i improved a lot in a video game "starcraft 2", even though i play it only for enjoyment. I find solutions much faster

What league are you in?