Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 after SM3, before going to WM2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo guys, so I have done AM6 twice before I went to SM and my AM journey was a blast, the sub totally changed me and I am very grateful to Shannon for making it.

But SM was not so good, it was OK, but not that brilliant as I tought it would be.
Now I am planning on trying WM2, and my question is, do i need to do AM6 refresher before I start it, the whole AM6 program or can i just hop on from SM to WM. Thanks for answering in advance. Peace
(03-27-2016, 02:41 PM)max321 Wrote: [ -> ]Yo guys, so I have done AM6 twice before I went to SM and my AM journey was a blast, the sub totally changed me and I am very grateful to Shannon for making it.

But SM was not so good, it was OK, but not that brilliant as I tought it would be.
Now I am planning on trying WM2, and my question is, do i need to do AM6 refresher before I start it, the whole AM6 program or can i just hop on from SM to WM. Thanks for answering in advance. Peace

I would do the refresher if I was going that route.i am currently on my second month of am6 refresher.its been good no real resistance for me.i can really feel it filling in some things.im glad I'm doing it.i might run it 3 months then go to ephra 2 next.
I would suggest running SM3 again and solidifying the result, like you did with AM6, instead of sub hopping.
The effectiveness of SM3 depends on the users' history with women as well as how much action they take.
instructions say that if you haven't used AM6 in teh last 6 months, a minimum of 32 days refresher is required before starting the magnet. that's what the instructions say

however, don't you think you're better off going AM6 refresher -> SM3 round 2?
(03-28-2016, 04:45 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]The effectiveness of SM3 depends on the users' history with women as well as how much action they take.

And how much action you take depends on the users history with women too.

I think that to advise someone to take more action isn't really useful unless he never heard about it. Especially with Sub because as they grow they will naturally do it. So to me there is no need to say take action, you will naturally do it effortlessly after enough time listening to subs.

So to conclude the effectiveness of SM3 depends on how much run you did, how much experience you have, how much fear there is left to remove, etc. The action you take is the result and is due to the progress you made. Unless you consciously force yourself to take action but the conscious mind is limited.
SM works differently for everyone depending where you are at in your life, and depending the blocks you have in your mind. Shannon said something similar to this , it may have not worked because it's not what you truly wanted. If you truly want to do WM and have it work , do the Refresher right way and then WM.
I question whether we're judging the subs properly. Is it fair to say SM didn't work because you didn't become a sex magnet WHILE RUNNING it? Wouldn't it be much more efficient to judge the sub AFTER completion and the programming settles in?

I know for AM6, I didn't get very "alpha" until about a month after completion. Yeah, I saw improvements and changes in thought patterns and the such, but the REAL growth came after finishing.