Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question to those who run AM6 just after Magnet`s ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you encounter any greater downs for your results from Magnet when you had been running AM6 just after?
You'll see during my journey in a couple months
Anyone?
I don't understand the question?
I think he means "After completing a magnet, you did AM6 again. Did doing AM6 again lessen the magnet's results?"
Voytek,

I can't give you a definitive answer, but coming from the experience of running AM and BASE both for 2 times, and I am on the second time of BASE right now, I can tell you that you only feel different when you switch to the other sub. Think of it like a pond. When you are running AM, you distill water A. By the time you finish running the pond will be filled with water A only. When you choose running WM, you instill water B. Some water B will dilute with water A, while some will absorb / replace.

So realistically, when you are running AM again, you will feel more of AM's conditioning rather than WM. Parts that don't conflict with AM's objective will remain; parts that do will be replaced. So if you aren't very career focused/ not so much on your "path", running AM will make you focused on it again. And when you return to WM sometime in the future, the conditioning will be replaced to what you are currently at right now, except being stronger.

I am not sure what I typed made exact sense. Let me know what you do not understand. I'll try explain in a clearer way.