Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The woo woo stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you like the woo woo stuff here is something fun you can do.

With a dowsing pendulum or with applied kinesiology (AK) ask the following question while listening your sub in a relax state:
(question are on the form of a statement when you use AK like me)

This subliminal which I'm listening right now is working for me.

If answer, YEs! thats great , if answer is no! you are screwed
If the answer is yes, proceed with the next question

I'm getting/seeing results within 30 days with the sub I m listening to.
If answer is yes, thats great, if answer is No, increase to 45, 60 etc...

Next question:
I'm getting the best result after XXX days of listening...

In my rapid and messy test for DAOS . I got first observable results within 30 days, best result after 200 days.

A better testing protocol would include a description of what a result is.
It is advisable to pay attention to the wordings of the statement (ak) or question (dowsing).

You can also test what is best for you , Masked Ocean/water/ultra
headphone/no headphone, listening while sleeping etc....
Nice! I've tried this. Glad I'm not alone Tongue

I ask yes/no questions about the subs tho. I guess it comes down to the same thing. But what I've realized is that when the sub is on, it just won't give me an answer. It'll just stay still. As soon as I turn it off, it starts moving.
(03-24-2016, 01:08 PM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! I've tried this. Glad I'm not alone Tongue

I ask yes/no questions about the subs tho. I guess it comes down to the same thing. But what I've realized is that when the sub is on, it just won't give me an answer. It'll just stay still. As soon as I turn it off, it starts moving.

Cool Wink
Dowsing is something that must be practiced and developed for a long time for reliable accuracy, in my experience. I would not put too much stock in answers you get from dowsing unless and until you had done that for a few years at least, and knew exactly how reliably accurate you are.

I studied and practiced dowsing with a pendulum for a number of years during high school and early college. My accuracy at the time was high enough that I was able to do things like find my way to class without knowing, at all, where I was, or where the class was; I passed several tests I would have otherwise failed by dowsing the answers, and a number of other such interesting feats. But what I learned was that the conscious mind can and often does influence the results one gets from a pendulum, which will always kill the accuracy of the answer when it happens, and you may not be able to tell it's happening. You have to know the proper procedure and practice using it until you effectively train yourself to be able to prevent that interference.

It typically takes years of practice IF you know the right methods to become that accurate, and I managed to lose my accuracy within a couple months when I stopped practicing. So take it with a large grain of salt if you try this, until and unless you know and have repeatedly demonstrated your accuracy level.