Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 and ERPHA 2.0 together
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

i was just curious why i cant hear both programs together?

Since AM6 includes ERPHA its not really influencing/contradicting each other.

Shouldnt it be possible to do AM6 but each day hear 1-2h of EPRHA 2.
Since it seems the new version is fairly powerful and could remove some resistance and negativity fast.

Shannon, whats your thought on this
Well first off you know it's against the instructions. Nothing combines with another 5G. Second off, you'd be mixing 5G with 5.5G, I'm pretty sure that'd make the situation even worse than two 5Gs. And third, AM7 will have EPRHA 2.0.

If you wanna follow the instructions, run one or the other. It seems like E2 first then AM6 would be your best choice.
Shannon wrote the instructions. You know what his opinion is, for a certainty. Now, if you wanna go against them nobody's gonna stop you.
You can wait for AM7 which will most possibly integrate E2 in it.
(03-18-2016, 12:21 PM)HorizonPUA Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

i was just curious why i cant hear both programs together?

Since AM6 includes ERPHA its not really influencing/contradicting each other.

Shouldnt it be possible to do AM6 but each day hear 1-2h of EPRHA 2.
Since it seems the new version is fairly powerful and could remove some resistance and negativity fast.

Shannon, whats your thought on this

Why is because these programs require too much energy, focus, attention and "processing power" each to do that effectively. Using two 5G or higher programs together has a devastating negative effect on how well they work.

Follow the instructions.