Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ? on stage 3 AM v6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,
I am currently working thru AM v6 and am on stage 3. I started my journey on Dec 31st. I’ve been keeping a private journal which I plan to edit and post here when I complete all the stages. Or, I may end up editing what I have, posting and then continuing to post.
I’ve really enjoyed @CatMan journal (along with the others too) but am trying to find if stage 3 really hit anyone hard. In my first week of stage 3 now and it almost feels like I am going backwards. I am feeling more down than I did during the first two stages. During the first two I noticed significant changes in myself (how I carried myself, posture, mindset) and also noticed an increase in respect in how people treated me. But now with stage 3 I’m starting to feel worse in some ways. Maybe it’s my job, which for the longest time I have just looked at how easy I have it but now am starting to get fed up with the ridiculousness of what we put up with, so maybe frustration in myself for not looking to make a change. Also though, my dog passed on the 2nd day of running this stage. This has had a significant impact on me…it was a devastating blow that really tore me up, and still does but is lessening now.
So, my question, respectfully to everyone online here…did you notice significant impact during stage 3 of AM v6, or is this perhaps a ripple effect of the passing of my dog.
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all of you and the time you put into posting online. I will be a more active participant here. - JJN
Welcome in the world of Am6. What you are describing is common to many people here.and yes it usually happens on stage 3. One word, keep going
Welcome to the forum Big Grin Yeah stage 3 is where the " big guns " are being deployed, i am halfway through stage 2 and i've felt some of what you are describing. Just keep going and also feeling resistance/tried usually means that the sub is in effect.
Stage 3, the big guns. I rmbrd it was around this time where seek the challenged kicked in
Ohh it was after the depression in stage 2 then in stage 3 there was some resistans but after that i got the crazy eye contact, just wait it out ur gonna love it.
thank you all for your encouraging responses. Yes, I never considered stopping the program, I will power thru. It is very helpful to know though that this is a typical response at this stage. Thanks all again! I do appreciate you all!
As I roll into my last week of stage 3 I have moved beyond the feeling of moving backwards and have accelerated the forward momentum.
I do think the passing of my dog was a big factor during this stage - it had a significant impact on me, but am moving forward now.
I noticed I have been very bold in my interactions. My thinking and actions are clear and concise..my mind feels very sharp.
BTW, if there were a few days where I lacked hours, etc. Is it better to overestimate and possibly go longer on a stage (not significantly) vs. running short..even if you are feeling ready to move on?