Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does this exist ? another type of NG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A type of natural grounding but for wealth & money that changes your energy so you attract wealth & money ?
Natural grounding works...Its awesome!!
Can someone explain exactly what NG does? I mean does it affect you subconsciously and therefore affect your energy? Or is it more about watching the videos and trying to make yourself feel emotions so you feel more in your daily life?
NG is one of those things that you really need to experience in real life to fully understand.

But here's my explanation of it.

Basically you are being exposed to real, authentic women. In the west, you don't see them very often. Their behavior is socially conditioned.

Ok, so you know that.

When you get emotional about real, authentic women, you dissolve a lot of disapproval of women in general. The behavior of western women these days is so far removed from their natural behavior. Nicki Minaj is an example of western behavior. Watch a video of her and then watch a video of Palmy. You will see a palpable difference.

You're dissolving disapproval, angst, anger towards women. So think about "bitchy" women, that's a socially conditioned behavior. They're not connected to their natural way of being.

So when you're getting emotional, it's allowing you to forgive and release all angst, anger, and most importantly disapproval towards women with this behavior, which is unfortunately most of western women.

When you do, you'll pierce through their bullshit and they'll open up to you and be themselves.

In guys, we're taught a lot of stupid bullshit by society like needing to be good-looking and rich, chase women, etc. So both men and women are guilty of this unnatural and useless behavior.

Ultimately, you can do the tapping I wrote about earlier on disapproving of women and totally negate the need for NG.