Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon I Need Your Help. Please Fast!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shannon, I am Albert (Larry) I am using BAMM.

I am having really hard time. I need to stop BAMM and use something else. I have a anxiety attacks and heavy stress. I have fear of not contorling the mind and other stuff.

I don't know if to use Hemotional Pain relieve or stress relief.

Please answer soon!!![/align]
Keep on using it, it's just resistance.
Ask yourself, is this just fear? Is the program simply pushing me to do the things that will make me a millionaire, which I have been preventing in the past out of fear? Does this mean the program is working?

I think you should be okay taking some time off and doing EHPRA 2.0 if you think that will help. But ultimately, the question is, do you want the goal or are you just going to give up when you start getting serious?
(03-10-2016, 02:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ask yourself, is this just fear? Is the program simply pushing me to do the things that will make me a millionaire, which I have been preventing in the past out of fear? Does this mean the program is working?

I think you should be okay taking some time off and doing EHPRA 2.0 if you think that will help. But ultimately, the question is, do you want the goal or are you just going to give up when you start getting serious?
It's like am am dealing with the fear of losing my mind. The kind of thoughts I have are crazy. I am even ashamed to tell what they are. I fear my mind. I am shaking all the time with anxiety.

I have been dealing with a ton of extress with my business, that has been increasing progessively. I am making big money, but we are reinvesting anything, and recently I have got responsability for another company that is halfboke and a familiar problem. That has explode my mind and I don't want the fear that I have.

I went to extreme with my goals and everything in my life. I had no life. I worked for the last four years extremelly hard, rarely taking a day off. Have no friends. I will keep working on my business, I know how to make money, but I want to slow down for a while. It's not worth the money if you are like this. I heard that many time from other people but never listen. You have to feel it.

Does EHPRA 2.0 have quick effect?? Pleas answer fast!!! Every day is really though. Thanks you!!!

Edit: Okay I have read the instructions and it acts quite fast. I thought it was only available the free one and in the other ones it's a longer description. Great. So excited when I saw the new version. Thanks. I am already more calm only after reading the instructions.

I judged the guys that stoped BAMM in the past thinking like nah that will not happen to me, I am strong enough. But you really need to feel the pain. That shit can be really though.
I know no the fear of going crazy/losing my mind quite well. I have experienced situations throughout my life where I thought 'That's it. Now I have done it.' on and on. What I have come to learn though is that it actually is not the fear of going crazy. It is a well crafted disguise for the fear of letting go. For me it did the trick not to fight it. When the feeling arises, do not cling to your sanity (or what you think it is) but tell yourself 'So what. Let's see where it leads me. If I pop my melon, so be it.'

This is what did the trick for me anyway. And only after mustering a bit more strength with every situation to finally let it go. May well be different for different people.

The idea behind it is derived from psychedelic research. Grof, Leary, Strassman and many more. The more you fight an experience the worse it gets. But once you learn to let it happen it opens up a whole new world.
Not yet my friend, not yet.
(03-11-2016, 03:34 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet my friend, not yet.

Thank you Raz, it helped a bit.

I am with anxiety all the time.

I just started EHPRA 2.0. I hope to see results fast.

Anyone has a good advice? Shannon?
(03-11-2016, 10:41 AM)Alberttt Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Raz, it helped a bit.

I am with anxiety all the time.

I just started EHPRA 2.0. I hope to see results fast.

Anyone has a good advice? Shannon?

You are on the right track then. I'd say just lean back emotionally and let E2 flow through you.
I experience resistance and anxiety for the first three months each time I restart the series. I dread the restart. I just keep telling myself, it's only three months, it's only three months, I can make it.

AYD
My advice is, if it's that bad, use EHPRA 2.0 and start trying to understand what it is you're afraid of as deeply and thoroughly as possible. You're the one who has to make and live with your decisions and results of those decisions concerning BAMM. Either you're going to step up or not. If it's not right for you, then do whatever is. If it is right for you, then power through it.

I know about fear and anxiety from BAMM. It has had me terrified a number of times. What I do is spend some time (sometimes as much as a week or two) working on it, and then when I know what I'm dealing with, I just... face it and push through. It's never anywhere near as bad as I imagined it. In fact, it's never even been bad at all.

In the end, you have to make the call as to what is right for you. And you have to live with that choice and it's consequences. If you can do it, BAMM. If you can't something else.
I have used BAMM nonstop for three years. The anxiety attacks are almost unbearable but as I mull over the fear for a week or two. I push through it.
Like Shannon has said, it's nowhere near as bad as you think it is.
I would push through it. I had a horrible attack last week then the next day, I felt so clear and calm.
It's worth it
I haven't had any anxiety or fear from BAMM in about a year and a half. Although it does get hairy sometimes releasing new technology. Smile
It tends to surface when I am facing a difficult situation. It's like an onion. I'm gradually getting to the central fears like fear of success. Who could be afraid of success? I am struggling with this fear.
Fear of success is a real thing. I definitely struggle with it. It's tied into undeservedNess of wealth. Which is in turn deeply connected with guilt and shame about finances growing up. .. tied into not being where I imagined myself at this age, and what expectations I was held to by my parents.

I imagine BAMM would greatly challenge my true inner beliefs and I'm sure the reaction would be fear driven... producing anxiety and turmoil.

Just remember that growth comes from discomfort, and unless you're in grave danger, I recommend you push through it. It's always worked out in my favor, even in situations not involving subliminals
Pages: 1 2