Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A little problem with refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon!

I am having some trouble with getting a program I bought refunded. I made the request more than 2 weeks ago, and I am getting no response from Andrew, he responded once to tell me he had a problem with my PayPal... But after this email, nothing. Even after I recontacted a few times. Could you look at what's happening?

Thanks a lot ! Smile
I've contacted Andrew. We seem to be having some trouble with PayPal, but he's on it.
Hi Adri,

Very sorry about the delay that you, and everyone else has had due to me. My health took a nosedive in December, and almost all refunds have been extremely slow since. I decided I should turn over refunds to someone else - probably ben, but in the last two weeks I have been so tired that I have not been able to train him. The last two weeks I'm only awake 4-6 hours a day, and of those hours I try to eat, and not fall back asleep.

I did resolve all our issues with PayPal and was able to refund everyone else except for you as there still seems to be a problem with your account. Again, very sorry for the trouble, I replied via e-mail and we can try to get you your refund through something other than PayPal.
Not a problem Andrew, I fully understand ! Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate it ! Smile