Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Oops! Sub Clash Error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I discovered this site last week and decided to try subs by downloading the ASC 5G. However, I made a mistake and downloaded ASC on my main computer and Stress Relief on my old netbook which I play on speakers when not using my computer. I have not used any other subs ever apart from these two. All along (seven days) I thought I was listening to ASC on both computers (Yeah, I failed to pay close attention). How do I remedy this please? Do I need to stop using subs completely for a while, or can I continue with ASC and consider it as a fresh start?

Edit: I checked again and saw I have been using both for four days in total. I started with ASC a week ago and then three days later got Stress Relief (by mistake/negligence) so I could play it on Ultrasonic while I slept.
(03-07-2016, 06:36 AM)i-Awake Wrote: [ -> ]I discovered this site last week and decided to try subs by downloading the ASC 5G. However, I made a mistake and downloaded ASC on my main computer and Stress Relief on my old netbook which I play on speakers when not using my computer. I have not used any other subs ever apart from these two. All along (seven days) I thought I was listening to ASC on both computers (Yeah, I failed to pay close attention). How do I remedy this please? Do I need to stop using subs completely for a while, or can I continue with ASC and consider it as a fresh start?

Edit: I checked again and saw I have been using both for four days in total. I started with ASC a week ago and then three days later got Stress Relief (by mistake/negligence) so I could play it on Ultrasonic while I slept.

Even though you made this mistake, thanks for following the usage instructions when you found the error.

Frosted is right.
Thanks for the replies. On a good note though, I experienced positive results already despite the mistake. The only issue I had was I felt very tired when I was awake, but had a very peaceful sleep when I went to bed. This experience has convinced me of the power of subs. From the numerous feedback on this forum, I consider myself lucky for finding the best of the best in the industry when I discovered subs.
Makes the journey much easier, doesn't it? Smile
I have been.using stress relief 5g for about ten day and man its awesome..
(03-09-2016, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Makes the journey much easier, doesn't it? Smile

Yes Sir. Smile