Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sharing my thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I find it quite interesting to read the journals, the obstacles and the successes. Some journals are more than 5 years old, some are quite new with the newest technologies.

I am not sure why - that is what I'd like to discuss - some have lots of success and some haven't. I mean, some people had success with SM1, some not. Then came SM2, some had more success, some nothing. Then came SM3 to remove everything that is hindering success, but still many didn't succeed.
There are suggestions to use EPRHA, OGSF or OF for 6 months, then something else again, maybe even 3 runs of AM with EPRHA in between. Then maybe run SM3 for a few more times until SM4 comes out.

How did these programs develop from version to version?
Is the focus off and too much new stuff came into newer programs?
Are the programs aiming at too many small beliefs and instead it might be better to change big core beliefs and only a few at a time?
Beliefs are not just one or two major things. A single belief is built upon many small experiences and thoughts. To try and hammer home one single thought might take a very long time, as it would contradict a lot of other ideas built into your subconscious.

I don't know how the subliminals are built, but I do know that a lot of the time easing the way through many small changes is more effective than one big change.

Example: you decide that "I am now a mountain climber." Easy enough, but all of the small details that goes into it are left out, so you might go and just try and climb a mountain. Without fear,without training, without gear, without knowledge, without the built up fitness levels, without adapting to the new eating patterns, without adapting to lower oxygen levels, without blah blah blah, etc. it's very possible you could still climb that mountain, but if you decide to instill these smaller details one by one and then climb the mountain your success rate just jumped way up.

Same thing with clothes, mannerisms, attitudes, aura, mindset, desires, etc with SM. smoothing out the obstacles makes the bigger goals easier to achieve.
Yes, you are right.
But we could approach it by "i eat well, i train well, i no longer fear mountains, ..." or do a change to the identity "i know and belief that i am a mountain climber and i do, feel, act and am everything that is associated with it".

Since 3G programs seemed to work good and 5G is way more powerful, I might expect to changes happening more quickly or changes are more permanent or changes are more intense/deep.

It seems to me that 5G is better for packing in more stuff into one program instead keeping the focus the same and making it stronger/better. What about making a simple 3G title into 5G without adding all that stuff.