Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about EHPRA 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kudos to Shannon, first thing, for taking it all to the next level, first off.

So, I'm day 30 into OFGS 5.0, 8-10 hrs a night. I do feel like it's making a difference, but when I saw that it was rolled into EHPRA 2.0 (in an enhanced form, no less), it got me to thinking ahead.

I started off with these subs just shy of two years ago, initially taking a very aggressive, forward-looking approach. And I did enjoy measures of success, but the combination of life's pressures and my inability to get to the point in life I wanted to be (and where I think I could be) brought me to take a good hard look under the hood.

So, this amounts to an open question to Shannon and to anyone with whom this resonates: Once you get to the point where you feel you've leveled with yourself, accepted yourself, your circumstances and others, where do you take it from there? I mean, the smoke clears, and, having fought tooth and nail to gain your freedom, you just want your life? Or, put another way, no one in particular, no matter how enhanced, is enough to inspire -- only the whole package.

This may seem to vague or abstract, but I'm not suggesting anything of an existential crisis. In my case, I have to admit to years ongoing of thinking tactically to hold the line in what at times felt very much like a war, and one in which I had nothing invested, my real desires, aspirations being elsewhere. OFGS seems to help boost my resilience and keep on point day to day. But thinking into the near future, I hope, I'm curious if there's anything effective to energize, motivate and focus ... really to drive it home ... and then to call it a day at day's end.

All the best,
Tim
I think I get where you're coming from. These past few years I've been in survival mode. When you're in survival mode you're stuck in a fear based mentality and your imagination is dulled. But as it clears you realize life has so much to offer. Endless inspiration really. I find most people don't have a lack of inspiration. That childlike wonder is still part of us, but due to the harsh nature of the world at times we shutdown and preservation becomes more important than inspiration.

Also sometimes it's better to not see an end goal. It puts a limit on what you achieve. I prefer to think of it as never-ending growth that gives me the opportunity to keep having my life get better and better.
I see clearing myself as a means to a much bigger end. As in, clearing me out of my own way so I can accomplish what I came here to actually do. And in my case, I believe that came here to make a positive difference in the world, act as inspiration to others, help others heal, learn and grow and to try to improve the general level of consciousness and awareness of the human race. This, of course, all being my personal training for achieving much the same thing.

Hopefully that doesn't sound arrogant or egotistical, because it's not. I just saw the smoke clear, and when I looked around, I realized that if I am going to aim high, I might as well aim straight up and go for the gold. When we aim for the stars, hitting the moon is child's play, even if it is a mighty impressive achievement on it's own. So I set very high end goals for myself, and I am steadily working to achieve them.

Each one of us, though, must find our own path once the smoke clears and you have won your freedom. This is one of the biggest issues a lot of people have - fear of not knowing what to do with their freedom, were they to accept it.

Because really, we always have that freedom. The question isn't that. The question is, can you handle it? And everything that limits us, it's a self created effort to answer that question with a qualified "No", with those limits being the qualifier we are comfortable with.

Not so easy to just realize that all the walls are self created, and drop them, and then wonder, "What now? I have every possible option available to me. What is it I want and choose to do now?"

But that's what you will have to do once you achieve that goal.
I can absolute relate to Shannons post. I feel myself standing at the door to that freedom, it is open and I can see the vastness of possibilities ahead. The question 'What do I want and how do I choose between everything?' is unlike anything I came across in my adult life. The most difficult question that ever came up. I stand at the door in astonishment and indecision.
Thank you for your thoughts -- they really speak to me. Echoing sentiments expressed above, I've felt since my earliest memories that I had something to do here, this life. Something altruistic. Altruistic, and not at all self-aggrandizing. I guess I feel much in a daze, sometimes. I know I've done some good things, helped some people, and that does mean something. Still, as I've tried to level with myself (at least), really, for some few years, I'm questioning many things, not the least of which are my true, underlying motivations. So, back to the drawing board, but now -at last- with resignation. And, for the record, I really do believe that LTU and OGSF have been a big help. TGIF, and not one minute too soon! 'Kay, all that being said, may I suggest a "Manifest Your Two Freaky Cambodian Girls and One Helluva Vacation" sub? If this sounds daunting, I'm willing to pick up the slack on creative content pro bono. Lol. Well, kinda Wink