Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How do i know it still works? (EPRHA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

i know form my own experience that subs works and are really powerfull.

I started AM6 (didnt follow through...) and other subs like ASC.

Currently i am running EPRHA my second time for 3 weeks.
In the beginning i could feel more at ease and some subtile changes in my happiness and thoughts. (Also have alot of dreams etc)

But now i am running it since 3 weeks with around 20h daily.
I dont feel any effects or changes anymore neither do i dream.
Only if i put on masked one and put it very loud i can feel some weird feelings.

How do i know its still effective for me and do i have to continue?

My plan is to start AM6 next month, since EPRHA feels liek a waste now
You don't have to actively feel anything in the moment in order for the subliminal program to be working. Most of the days when I'm listening to Stress Relief I don't feel anything special and then once a month or once every few weeks I experience a massive shift as enough of the snowflakes amass (search: snowdrift theory).
I ran ERPHA for 3 months, and towards the end I wouldn't say I saw any massive shifts, but I know more junk was getting cleared. It's very smooth.
For a sub like EPRHA, I'd recommend you to use it until you go a whole month to a month and a half of no resistance or improvements at all. I ran it for 6 months and didn't even hit that point. Afterwards, run it for maybe another month after that point to ensure it's deeply embedded.
you're experiencing the calm before the storm. it's happened to me in every stage of 6 stage sets, and happened again in my OF5g run. in my experience, it's usually indicative of a breakthrough right around the corner. Smile
Even when it seems like nothing is happening, it is. Sometimes other people notice the shift even when you don't. This has happened to me a few times. I had to really think about it before realising they were right. Also, another big reason to continue, is to make any positive changes more permanent.
I really wanne start AM next month. i have the feeling i will get alot more gains from it Smile

also isnt EPRHA in AM6? so it should continue the work anyway or make it more permanent, even if its not the main focus?
How does it work, that one programm can include so many others on same lenght of audio track?
it will continue the work during AM6, yes. but the focus is a lot stronger on emotional healing while you're running only EPRHA.