Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA 2.0 - really excited for the release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im super excited for the release of EPRHA 2.0 - been checking back on the forums loads waiting for it to be posted!

Ive just hit the 3 month mark of my EPRHA run and this release couldn't have come at a better time, making the switch at the half way point to carry on the remaining 3 months on EPRHA 2, and perhaps taking it 9 months to complete a year.

And as it contains OGSF it also means it will be a really smooth transition onto my next sub LTU!!

Just to say again, really excited!
I'm with you man! I'm actually going to restart EPRHA just to do 2.0 for 6 months. Kind of weird how it worked out even, just a number of coincidences that is making this very handy. I'm just hoping it comes out before Wednesday when I'm starting back up. This really sounds like the best sub on the site with what it includes.
I too am really excited for EPRHA 2.0! I looked at some of the points again and I just noticed that includes acquiring enough self-confidence to overcome the pain/fear. That's AWESOME! I think it'll give help with confidence at least as much as ASC has for the past month.

I really hope that with EPRHA 2.0 I become a completely unchained version of my true self. With EPRHA, I felt like a "zen person", but not like myself. I didn't like it. With ASC + tapping I expressed my true self more instead of changing to being zen. I just want all the pain, fear, guilt, and shame gone and to fully express myself confidently without hesitation. EPRHA 2 + tapping should deliver! I'll be doing at least 6 months, I'll make sure effects are permanent before moving on to AM.
(02-20-2016, 12:41 AM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope that with EPRHA 2.0 I become a completely unchained version of my true self. With EPRHA, I felt like a "zen person", but not like myself. I didn't like it. With ASC + tapping I expressed my true self more instead of changing to being zen. I just want all the pain, fear, guilt, and shame gone and to fully express myself confidently without hesitation.

Guys, if you make journals, do comment on which direction it seems to be going, please. I have no interest in becoming more zen - had enough of that from AM - but the unchained, confident thing is definitely a good feeling, and goal. OGSF has been working towards that, thought it doesn't address confidence directly (opposite of GSF??).
(02-20-2016, 01:05 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2016, 12:41 AM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]I really hope that with EPRHA 2.0 I become a completely unchained version of my true self. With EPRHA, I felt like a "zen person", but not like myself. I didn't like it. With ASC + tapping I expressed my true self more instead of changing to being zen. I just want all the pain, fear, guilt, and shame gone and to fully express myself confidently without hesitation.

Guys, if you make journals, do comment on which direction it seems to be going, please. I have no interest in becoming more zen - had enough of that from AM - but the unchained, confident thing is definitely a good feeling, and goal. OGSF has been working towards that, thought it doesn't address confidence directly (opposite of GSF??).

I must admit I am much more Zen, but I would call it more relaxed, coherent and open. Im able to listen to people easier and compose my repsonses far better and more composed, zen like.

I also think the zen feeling is a sort of ground zero, upon which you will naturally start to build and become your true, original self.
For me personally, I didnt have that free spark of spontaneity that I had prior to running it. I regained it while tapping and running ASC. I really want to keep it as I identify with it so much and I enjoy expressing myself that way.

Since 2.0 has self-confidence in there, I'm thinking it shouldn't affect my spark lol
maxx which sub did you do that affected your spontaneity? eprha?
(02-22-2016, 07:49 AM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]maxx which sub did you do that affected your spontaneity? eprha?

Yeah. I appreciated myself more but I didn't really feel like socializing. When I did, it wasn't as satisfying as it was before because I didn't have that spark, I expressed myself with less "wow". And when I say that, I don't mean how people reacted to me, I mean how I perceived the way I communicated. How much I enjoyed saying and doing the things I did. So I hope 2.0 doesn't affect me that way.
I do have a few questions:

"Deservedness for healing and regenerating and being healed and regenerated."
Does that mean it is not general deservedness but only for healing, regenerating and stuff?

"End and prevent self sabotage in self healing and regeneration."
Does that mean only ending self sabotage in relation to self healing and regeneration?

Are most of the statements in the script focused upon self healing and regeneration and therefore not "ending all self sabotage" or "deservedness for everything"?
Where did you find the script?

(03-10-2016, 10:50 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a few questions:

Does that mean it is not general deservedness but only for healing, regenerating and stuff?

Does that mean only ending self sabotage in relation to self healing and regeneration?

Are most of the statements in the script focused upon self healing and regeneration and therefore not "ending all self sabotage" or "deservedness for everything"?
(03-10-2016, 10:56 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you find the script?

First off the script is not available to the public because it contains trade secrets that Shannon doesn't want revealed.

Where he got this information is from the EPRHA 2.0 homepage:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/
(03-10-2016, 10:50 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a few questions:

Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid. That's the name, and the goal of the program. Not "Be all, end-all".

It focuses on it's goals.