Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sound Settings Equalizer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys just quick question regarding sound settings on pc/mp3 players, i remember Shannon mentioning it a while ago about de-emphasizing bass for ultrasonics do any of you guys know it works the same for the masked tracks de-emphasizing them im thinking it would make them less distorted maybe cleaner.

Have any of you guys played around with the equalizer settings, whats your thoughts?
Shannon`s:
Quote:I'm not entirely sure what "bass driven" means, although it sounds like they simply are designed to automatically emphasize bass. The whole point of subliminals is to bypass the conscious mind and allow the subliminalized vocals to do so by NOT being noticed by the conscious mind. This is best done when you either can barely hear them, or not hear them at all. However, the way I make the programs, being able to consciously hear them will not stop them from working, but it may slow down their effectiveness - much moreso in 4G than in 5G, since 4G is on the edge of consciously decipherable for what is being said. I suggest using headphones that minimize the conscious ability to hear them. As to quality, that's a challenging thing to discern these days, since manufacturers lie through their teeth in some cases about the actual specs of the headphones, simply because they can get away with it. Volume calibrtation with bass emphasizing headphones would change to put the subliminalized audio further down into barely audible range for masked, and I would say no change is required for ultrasonics.
I`ve found out that listening to masked tracks is way more effective for me when I`m using speakers with subwoofer than when I`m sticking to headphones. Maybe it`s thanks to that subwoofer amplify basses with subliminal voices.