Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBWS and Ultra Success or Ultra Motivational
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using BIATBWS now and thinking about getting a second program.

What would be better? I definitely have problems with motivation, when I dropped out from school and every day in my life I've felt that I am not productive enough. On the other, hand the Ultra success would help me to manifest my dreams?

At first, I thought to get DAOS, because I really want to have a lot of women in my life, but I realised that I need to focus on other areas of my life too.

And I heard that if I use two programs, it is a trade off. I will manifest slower what I want or become the guy who I want to be.

And now I am listening 8 - 16 hours BIATBWS, so how I need to arrange subliminal listening times after getting the second one? Listening BIATBWS 8 hours and the Ultra Success 6 - 8 hours?
Biatbws and Us are both B/D, so you can't use them together. Us und Um is a great combination but I don't if Um + Biatbws would be that great.
Ultra-Motivation is a great sub and will help you big time at school and with your motivation/discipline as it did for me but I didn’t use it long enough. You'll feel more full of life, more energy and I wanted to write goals down and then worked on achieving them (study related).

I do have a question though if someone can answer it *shannon*?

People seem to use Ultra success and Luck Magnifier together, but they both are Type B/D Hybrid (Manifestation Subs) however other hybrid manifestation subs are not recommended together.

Because I was wondering how would BIATBWS + LM or US do?
Thanks. Maybe I should buy the Ultra Motivation because I am lazy fuck what it comes to do things that I "should do"

Any ideas how to split usage time of both subliminals? At night, I will listen the BIATBWS and then 4 hours after wake up more of it and then rest of time the Ultra Motivational?
I was thinking of doing Ultra Sucess + DAOS at one point. US is a about success in everything, so you're moving forward, and then DAOS on the side would be making me feel powerful and abundant on the sex department too, which would feed back to increasing my success at other areas because I have this stronger presence and so on.
(02-27-2016, 12:21 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of doing Ultra Sucess + DAOS at one point. US is a about success in everything, so you're moving forward, and then DAOS on the side would be making me feel powerful and abundant on the sex department too, which would feed back to increasing my success at other areas because I have this stronger presence and so on.

I had the same idea. May be a great combo.