Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminalized vocal or audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What`s this? Can we hear it?
Are they those `basses` that we can hear in the background of masked tracks?
Yes, sometimes you can hear it. The low rumbling, mumbling like voices.

Also, one the waves, you can hear beeping at times. On the stream, the snapping sound. Both of those are probably statements.

On ultrasonic, the ringing sound.
I asked because Shannon wrote this:
Quote:I'm not entirely sure what "bass driven" means, although it sounds like they simply are designed to automatically emphasize bass. The whole point of subliminals is to bypass the conscious mind and allow the subliminalized vocals to do so by NOT being noticed by the conscious mind. This is best done when you either can barely hear them, or not hear them at all. However, the way I make the programs, being able to consciously hear them will not stop them from working, but it may slow down their effectiveness - much moreso in 4G than in 5G, since 4G is on the edge of consciously decipherable for what is being said. I suggest using headphones that minimize the conscious ability to hear them. As to quality, that's a challenging thing to discern these days, since manufacturers lie through their teeth in some cases about the actual specs of the headphones, simply because they can get away with it. Volume calibrtation with bass emphasizing headphones would change to put the subliminalized audio further down into barely audible range for masked, and I would say no change is required for ultrasonics.

and I just wanted be sure that I understand whole thing correctly. Smile

But that has been said about heaphones with emphasized bass. What about speakers? Does this rule include using speakers also?
(02-11-2016, 10:44 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I asked because Shannon wrote this:
Quote:I'm not entirely sure what "bass driven" means, although it sounds like they simply are designed to automatically emphasize bass. The whole point of subliminals is to bypass the conscious mind and allow the subliminalized vocals to do so by NOT being noticed by the conscious mind. This is best done when you either can barely hear them, or not hear them at all. However, the way I make the programs, being able to consciously hear them will not stop them from working, but it may slow down their effectiveness - much moreso in 4G than in 5G, since 4G is on the edge of consciously decipherable for what is being said. I suggest using headphones that minimize the conscious ability to hear them. As to quality, that's a challenging thing to discern these days, since manufacturers lie through their teeth in some cases about the actual specs of the headphones, simply because they can get away with it. Volume calibrtation with bass emphasizing headphones would change to put the subliminalized audio further down into barely audible range for masked, and I would say no change is required for ultrasonics.

and I just wanted be sure that I understand whole thing correctly. Smile

But that has been said about heaphones with emphasized bass. What about speakers? Does this rule include using speakers also?

I remember you asking about all of this before with these headphones. I suspect the whole thing is being overthought.

I also am not entirely sure what "bass emphasized" headphones really means, like Shannon. I assume it's just a fancy marketing term for their product to seem like it's better for bass than others. You really shouldn't be listening loud enough for headphones to be doing that anyway, due to risk of hearing damage.

Anyway, I myself, for my listening setup, use one of these headphones that markets being "bass emphasized"/"enhances bass response" headphones. They're Sennheiser CX 3.00 earbuds. They're excellent, and seem to reproduce subs perfectly fine.

My take? It's a stupid marketing term, and having them should not alter your subliminal experience one iota. Maybe it adds more gain or something to the lower end as a standard, like the bass boost button did back in the day lol. I suspect it'd just add more distortion then especially as volume increases, but who knows.

But ultimately, as long as the speakers have the correct frequency range as per usual, things should be fine. And since masked tracks are within the range of normal human speech, it's not like these kinds of speakers/headphones will not be able to accurately project the sub.