Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggest your top beers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are so many good beers out there and we just don't have the money to try them all. Most of us just taste the average like bud light, coors ect... since this is what is mostly always around at parties and occassions. However I and many others but not the majoritie of my friends enjoy beer with taste. Big Grin
So....
List some of your favorites.... ( note some of these are EXPENSIVE!!! )

Red Stripe
Guiness ( Actually light, many believe it is very heavy. Smooth coffee taste )
Boddingtons Pub Ale
Dos Aquis

And feel free to post your light beers if you want I no by means mean to say they are bad, it's what you like most, I enjoy light they just aren't as good to me as majority.

Nice list, my favorite beers are:

Amberbock
The Lion
Sam Adams
Coors

I have some others but I don't remember the names. Smile

lol
thanks bra Big Grin ima have to check out the lion haven't had that before nor heard of it.

and I have to say coors is pretty much my top light beer too! Big Grin
Fat Tire
Blue Moon
Tecate (great alternative to bud light, keystone, coors, and the rest of those crappy beers)
Stella Artois
Heineken
I hear Land Shark is very tasty.
Fat tire? never heard of it!
Blue Moon...my youngest daughter drinks that most of the time.
Tecate...I think I drank that in Mexico
How dare you group Bud Light in with Keystone?! You are no longer invited over!!!! lol
Stella...nah
Heineken....not a chance!
My son and friends do enjoy a landshark in between their bud lights lol
Domestic:
Alaskan White (much better on tap than bottle)
Flying Dog Belgian White

German:
Hacker-Pschorr

Although, pretty much all Bier in Germany/Belgium > than anything you'll find in the states.
That is what I hear, Andrew. Never heard of any of those you mentioned. Can you get Alaskan White and Flying Dog here in USA?
good stuff, lota beers never heard... lota beers going to try Big Grin
I'm not much of a beer enthusiast, but these are my favorites (it helps to put 'bier' instead of 'beer' if you're going to google the last two):

Amstel
Alfa (lol)
Oettinger
Maros, I have to say I can't see how you get that Guinness is a light beer. It's a dark bitter.

That said, I don't always drink beer. But when I do... I prefer Amber Bock. Guinness is one of my favorites, too, although ironically I love it for it's texture, not it's flavor.

I'm more a liquor guy than beer drinker. Tequila, sake and a few others. But, I don't get much chance to drink since I have to be clear headed for making subs and other such responsibilities. Smile
ha! i know shannon but trust me it is light! just cause the color of the beer is dark doesn't mean its heavy silly man. and of course drinking alot gets rid of the fun in it (at least to me). at most i drink twice and hardly ever 3 times a week.
I'm not referring to the color, Maros, but the flavor. I'm no beer expert by far, to be sure, but it sure doesn't taste "light" to me.
(07-24-2011, 09:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not referring to the color, Maros, but the flavor. I'm no beer expert by far, to be sure, but it sure doesn't taste "light" to me.

trust me bra.. i saw it on yahoo home page. it was right when i opened I E. it was top 10 light beers and guiness was on there and they were like guiness is believed to be heavy cause its flavor and taste and color however bla bla it is something they add and i was like damn also lol
You may be right, but Yahoo is retarded.
Pages: 1 2