Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it too late??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys..

I've made a boo-boo. As soon as I finished my AM6 run, I decided to start SM3. However, now I'm 6 days in, and I decided to evaluate myself on the AM dot points.. And I realized I really shouldn't have started SM3. Not because I don't think I'd get good results from it, but because ingraining all of the bullet points from AM would be much better for my self-improvement journey.
Is it too late, being six days into SM3 to stop and start AM6 again? I know its been said before for people to finish what they start, but what if it's a giant mistake, and I'm only 6 days in? Advice would be appreciated from anyone, but I would love if Shannon was able to chime in.
You're worrying for no reasonSmile
(02-08-2016, 09:08 PM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys..

I've made a boo-boo. As soon as I finished my AM6 run, I decided to start SM3. However, now I'm 6 days in, and I decided to evaluate myself on the AM dot points.. And I realized I really shouldn't have started SM3. Not because I don't think I'd get good results from it, but because ingraining all of the bullet points from AM would be much better for my self-improvement journey.
Is it too late, being six days into SM3 to stop and start AM6 again? I know its been said before for people to finish what they start, but what if it's a giant mistake, and I'm only 6 days in? Advice would be appreciated from anyone, but I would love if Shannon was able to chime in.

Keep up, man. Finish what you started. Whether you run AM v.6 again or SM v.3 you'll gain self improvement. Like Guider said, don't worry Robstar.
It`s only six days, mate. I`m sure that you can switch to AM6 easily. My friend quitted AM6 after 3 weeks without any bad consequences. I appreciate that you can evaluate with a reason where you are, don`t rush to magnet and stick with your true needs and purposes. Smile
Personally stick w SM threeSmile only dzemo and I r updating right nowSadBig Grin
I say keep going with SM3, buddy.

Show us how to run that program properly! Smile
nothing else than resistence i have this feeling too as if its a mistake to run sm now and feel like i want to stop too
(02-09-2016, 12:11 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I say keep going with SM3, buddy.

Haha alright man. I actually seem to have the inverse problem to you, where I respond well to the SM3 programming but strongly resist AM6. I may as well commit.

Thanks guys.
(02-09-2016, 05:25 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2016, 12:11 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I say keep going with SM3, buddy.

Haha alright man. I actually seem to have the inverse problem to you, where I respond well to the SM3 programming but strongly resist AM6. I may as well commit.

Thanks guys.

I hear you.

We all come from different places, with different issues.

At least now I can vicariously live through you and your SM3 run lol Wink.

Show me how it's done, mate!
Robstar do you feel a decrease in concentration and if you are loosing your lifes direction?

Because thats how i feel on sm
It's going to affect you but not by much. The effects will fade a bit over time—I don't think you are going to be imbalanced for the rest of eternity. If you stop SM maybe take a fortnight off just to let it settle down and then start AM6.

You're still at a point where you have a choice in my opinion.