Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subs at night vs day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I assume that all scripts have the statement that tells us to use our dreams to achieve the goal of the sub. I'm wondering, does it still use the dreams if we are listening to the sub only during the day?

Does anyone have experience with only day-listening?

Do you dream about things related to the sub if you are an only-daytime sub listener?

Does that part of the script instruction/statement work if we don't listen during sleep?

How much of a difference is it in results and effectiveness to listen during day instead of sleep, assuming you still listen the same hours per day?
(02-08-2016, 10:00 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that all scripts have the statement that tells us to use our dreams to achieve the goal of the sub. I'm wondering, does it still use the dreams if we are listening to the sub only during the day?

Do you dream about things related to the sub if you are an only-daytime sub listener?

Does that part of the script instruction/statement work if we don't listen during sleep?

How much of a difference is it in results and effectiveness to listen during day instead of sleep, assuming you still listen the same hours per day?

I assume one advantage of listening during the day is that you get pure uninterrupted sleep and your minds gets properly rested.

Where as if you listen in the night your mind has to work all day at work then work again while you sleep?

I would guess it would be better listening during the day as the mind will cue/store up everything then release while you sleep.
I mostly listen to the subliminals during the day. Besides from the first few days of use I do not get dreams that I can attribute to the subliminal. Another possibility is that I simply don't remember these dreams.

Sometimes I listen during the night and indeed I get some adrenaline pumping dreams. Exciting things happen frequently. However, my sleep is not as good so I prefer to listen during the day.

I can't testify to the difference in outcomes but Shannon did not specifically say something about it so I don't think it will make a noticeable difference.
(02-08-2016, 03:04 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2016, 10:00 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that all scripts have the statement that tells us to use our dreams to achieve the goal of the sub. I'm wondering, does it still use the dreams if we are listening to the sub only during the day?

I assume one advantage of listening during the day is that you get pure uninterrupted sleep and your minds gets properly rested.

Where as if you listen in the night your mind has to work all day at work then work again while you sleep?

I would guess it would be better listening during the day as the mind will cue/store up everything then release while you sleep.

Do you listen during the day only?
(02-08-2016, 03:10 PM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]I mostly listen to the subliminals during the day. Besides from the first few days of use I do not get dreams that I can attribute to the subliminal. Another possibility is that I simply don't remember these dreams.

Sometimes I listen during the night and indeed I get some adrenaline pumping dreams. Exciting things happen frequently. However, my sleep is not as good so I prefer to listen during the day.

I can't testify to the difference in outcomes but Shannon did not specifically say something about it so I don't think it will make a noticeable difference.

When you don't listen during sleep, do you remember your dreams, and dream of things that are unrelated?

I literally never remember my dreams, it's weird.
If I don't listen during sleep then I rarely remember my dreams. I don't remember the last time I had one.

With the subliminal playing as I sleep I can remember, say, one dream where I was in an epic gunfight at the dock, I have good snapshots of the dream in my head even now when it has been some time after the dream.

Well, there are ways to remember your dreams (google it, it worked for me, but I don't do it that much). Most important thing is don't open your eyes after you have awaken in the morning. Make detailed mental notes of the dream before opening your eyes. Remembering dreams is easy if you take the necessary steps.