Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Stage 1. I'm still cold after using AM v.6, it ain't change a bit, but, in stage one, my mind began to generalize that all women is just same, i'm not just seek external beauty, but i seek internal beauty as well. I'm little bit friendly but still lil'bit harsh.

Stage 2. Woman starts open to me and starting conversation is not too hard (i don't said it's easy), i'm being more talkative and focusing on my passion, not chasing woman.

Stage 3. I'm being more and more talkative, i'm often seeing mirror and gratitude for anything i have within me. More women come, i'm not seeking girlfriend or sex by using wm v.2, i'm seeking new social circle, in stage three, my social circle is wider.

Stage 4. I'm more popular among women and that makes many other men jealous, my intention is just chat, talk, and have more friends (especially women) that's why i don't care if anybody's around me getting jealous.

Stage 5. This is where i am atm, in this stage i feel lazy doing anything and i even don't care anymore about socializing, i don't know where will this subs bring me, but it's very boring stage, dull motivation. It feels like i had enough and i want more, to be honest, right now i want to switch to sm v.3, but that's not good option and i must discipline.

Stage 6. No, not yet.

I'll happy if you have any suggestion or recommendation. Question is okay too. Thank you very much.
1. Would you change the type of font you use? I'm a little uncomfortable at reading what you wrote.

2. How is your daily life and situations where you live? i.e: how you spend your time each day, your hobbies, etc.

3. I think it would be interesting if you post the events which has to do with WM2. Or whatever you want to say, okay, too.
(02-07-2016, 08:33 AM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 5. This is where i am atm, in this stage i feel lazy doing anything and i even don't care anymore about socializing, i don't know where will this subs bring me, but it's very boring stage, dull motivation. It feels like i had enough and i want more, to be honest, right now i want to switch to sm v.3, but that's not good option and i must discipline.

Almost same here, during 5th stage of my WM2`s run. Wink
(02-07-2016, 09:20 AM)Wahyu Wrote: [ -> ]1. Would you change the type of font you use? I'm a little uncomfortable at reading what you wrote.

2. How is your daily life and situations where you live? i.e: how you spend your time each day, your hobbies, etc.

3. I think it would be interesting if you post the events which has to do with WM2. Or whatever you want to say, okay, too.

1. Thank you for your input, man, it's my favorite font, but if you uncomfortable with it, I'll change my font especially in a thread that makes by yours.

2. I'm university student, active student. I spend my free time by exercising or reading books because I like it, my friend is often ask me to go out together, me often refuse because I don't have much money left nowadays, haha.

3. By using WM v.2, I set a goal about increase and widening my social circle and erase my coldness during using AM v.6, I will say that WM v.2 doing it's job very well and it's already accomplished. In 5 stage, there are more than 30+ women approaches me.

I'm a man, and I think it's normal to want more after I already made wide social circle with women, to be precise, I want sex right now, I'm not new in sex, before using AM v.6 and WM v.2 I already had good sex life, I just want more, It's make me exciting to see women go wild and seduce me while their around me, haha. I think SM v.3 could do that. What do you think, Wahyu?
(02-07-2016, 10:37 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2016, 08:33 AM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 5. This is where i am atm, in this stage i feel lazy doing anything and i even don't care anymore about socializing, i don't know where will this subs bring me, but it's very boring stage, dull motivation. It feels like i had enough and i want more, to be honest, right now i want to switch to sm v.3, but that's not good option and i must discipline.

Good to know Voytek. Anyway, did you already makes decision about what to do next, man?
(02-07-2016, 09:58 PM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]

Good to know Voytek. Anyway, did you already makes decision about what to do next, man?

Yeah, I`ll redo AM6 because I know that I can gain from it more than during 1st run and I just want to enchance my `foundations` to make my next Magnet`s run (SM or WM) more effective. I suggest you to be patient and do the same, mate. Smile
(02-07-2016, 10:19 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2016, 09:58 PM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, I`ll redo AM6 because I know that I can gain from it more than during 1st run and I just want to enchance my `foundations` to make my next Magnet`s run (SM or WM) more effective. I suggest you to be patient and do the same, mate. Smile

Sure, I believe you'll gain more benefit when running AM v.6 again, but I like experimenting, so I'll use SM v.3 after this and see what happened. From my experience and what my goal while using AM v.6, I already got what I want, many of the attitude I've got from AM v.6 not erased by WM v.2, and WM v.2 did well erasing my coldness and loneliness while using AM v.6. Thank you for your opinion man, I really appreciate it. Smile
I'm subbing to this thread.

It'll be interesting to see what happens once you go use SM3.

When you say you got approached by 30+ women, in what manner where you approached? Was it just subtle or was it full on direct? And what kind of environments did it happen at? Also, before using WM2, were you ever approached by women before???

I'm still using AM6, and I'm usually the one approaching women myself. However, throughout my entire life, I've always wished women would be the ones to approach me first. Sure, I'm still gonna keep approaching women, but I wouldn't mind getting some return the other way around too. Apparently SM3 has heavy emphasis on being approached by women too. There are a lotta people telling me I should just do the SM3, whereas others are telling me I should do the WM2 first. So yeah, trying to absorb as much experiences from people's journals I can to make the right decision when the time comes. Smile

Oh and another thing, so AM6 made you cold and lonely, and WM2 stage 5 was doing it again? It kinda makes me not wanna repeat AM6 anymore, cause I wanna remain social and talkative with women. That's the entire point of my journey. I don't wanna become more introverted.
(02-08-2016, 02:50 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]I'm subbing to this thread.

It'll be interesting to see what happens once you go use SM3.

When you say you got approached by 30+ women, in what manner where you approached? Was it just subtle or was it full on direct? And what kind of environments did it happen at? Also, before using WM2, were you ever approached by women before???

I'm still using AM6, and I'm usually the one approaching women myself. However, throughout my entire life, I've always wished women would be the ones to approach me first. Sure, I'm still gonna keep approaching women, but I wouldn't mind getting some return the other way around too. Apparently SM3 has heavy emphasis on being approached by women too. There are a lotta people telling me I should just do the SM3, whereas others are telling me I should do the WM2 first. So yeah, trying to absorb as much experiences from people's journals I can to make the right decision when the time comes. Smile

Oh and another thing, so AM6 made you cold and lonely, and WM2 stage 5 was doing it again? It kinda makes me not wanna repeat AM6 anymore, cause I wanna remain social and talkative with women. That's the entire point of my journey. I don't wanna become more introverted.

Thank you for join the discussion, man, I like it. In what manner I approached? During AM v.6 I'm an active university student, same as now, so my environment is mostly in campus. During AM v.6, no, there are only one or two woman approach me but very subtle, while using WM v.2 woman approached me and give obvious signal to "take me", it's very funny because it never happened before and I'm also choose being single atm.

Six stages using AM v.6, yes, the emptiness and loneliness feeling is harsh and hard, I don't like it. But don't get it wrong, in stage five I feel boring, neither lonely nor empty. If you don't mind, my advice is you must going with WM v.2 first before going to SM v.3. I become 200% more talkative because of WM v.2, I had woman approached me because of WM v.2, and I become more open and have deep connection with every woman I know because of WM v.2.

AM v.6 sure is good for foundation, but my plan after this is running SM v.3 > Refresher AM v.6 > SM v.3 and so on until I satisfied by the result and have the sex life I want.

Thank you very much, man! Smile
That seems like a dramatic improvement. From almost close to nothing subtle approaches to over 30. Were most of the 30 approaches in a more direct manner?

Yeah I'm definitely interested to do WM2 some time. But I'm thinking of doing SM3 first then WM2 afterwards. Because I have no problems getting dates with girls and getting them attracted to me. However I'm just not getting any sex yet. So I feel like I need the SM3 to push me all the way. What do you think if I do SM3, then WM2, followed by SM3 again?
(02-08-2016, 03:57 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]That seems like a dramatic improvement. From almost close to nothing subtle approaches to over 30. Were most of the 30 approaches in a more direct manner?

Yeah I'm definitely interested to do WM2 some time. But I'm thinking of doing SM3 first then WM2 afterwards. Because I have no problems getting dates with girls and getting them attracted to me. However I'm just not getting any sex yet. So I feel like I need the SM3 to push me all the way. What do you think if I do SM3, then WM2, followed by SM3 again?

Yes it's a lot improvement that's why I'm not badmouthing WM v.2 at all, the subs doing it's job very well. Direct manner for sure, some of them even treat me often for karaoke, meals, drinks, etc. Overall I enjoyed it, but even I have deep connection with all of them, it's hard to pull them to sex. SM v.3 will help next.

About your plan doing SM v.3 > WM v.2 > SM v.3 again and so on I think that's alright if you really want SM v.3 that much. But if you want to be patient do use WM v.2 before SM v.3. I have same plan like you before finally doing WM v.2 run.

My reason is, with WM v.2 you'll learn a lot about handling many women characteristic because it'll manifest abundant of women. Second by doing WM v.2 you'll get that easy going and easy to adapt attitude, you'll also learn how to create deep connection with women easily. That foundation is very good before you aim to become sex magnet.

This is just my suggestion based on my experience. The choice is all yours, man! Smile
Unfortunately right now, I don't belong in a college environment. However despite that, I'm creating my own abundance of women with doing cold approaching. I have gotten decent with dates over the past couple months. WM2 does sound really good from your descriptions, with being more social and talkative and overall better with women, so I definitely will consider that for later on. Smile But yeah, I've gotten make outs and numerous dates recently. The only thing I'm missing is sex. So that's why I'm a little impatient and wanna go straight to SM3 first haha.
I would like to do SM3 too, but I don`t want to experiment but do hard work and redo AM6 and WM2 and than consider to run SM3. It depends from my future results with those two subs. Remember, better fundations (from AM6 which is a basic sub any way), better results from Magnets. Smile Shannon, CatMan and others guys from `old school` will tell you the same.
(02-08-2016, 09:55 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to do SM3 too, but I don`t want to experiment but do hard work and redo AM6 and WM2 and than consider to run SM3. It depends from my future results with those two subs. Remember, better fundations (from AM6 which is a basic sub any way), better results from Magnets. Smile Shannon, CatMan and others guys from `old school` will tell you the same.

If you were to do SM3, you're able to re-do WM2 straight afterwards, no?
Pages: 1 2 3 4