Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using AM6/WM2/SM3 more than 32 days per stage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this a good idea to use one of this sub more than 32 days per stage (64 or 96 days)? I`m asking because I`m very curious,, how this can affect results besides in WM2`s instructions Shannon wrote about using WM2 through 64 days.
WM2 is the only multi stage you can run more than 32 days. With the others you will get unbalanced. But even with WM2 Shannon later said that it's better to stick with 32 days.
Yeah, and due to people constantly thinking that since WM2 can be extended to 64 days and asking if others can be too, and going ahead and doing it and getting bad results, he's regretted suggesting it lol.

Voytek, it's probably better to stick with 32 days. The multis unbalance you each stage, too much imbalance could be problematic. 32 is probably 32 for a reason.
You don't get bad results with WM2 at 64days, it's better to do it at 32days according to Shannon.
Dzemoo use WM2 64days per stage and as far as I know he did get good results, very good. In case there is a misunderstanding.
`you wont get bad results you will get better than running it 32 days , but less good than doing two runs a 32 days