Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After completing alpha male 6 I feel an unshakable energy and confidence. The thing I'm posting about is to ask you guys, what could be the reason that a close friend of mine said that he didn't think I respected him and he ended our friendship. I hear from other people that they love me, people say I'm the nicest guy in the world. Any thoughts? (coincidence, or related to the sub) This happened about three weeks after I was done with am6.
Perhaps it is because you are now operating at a higher vibration and energy level which subliminally is not something that your friend can handle.
(02-06-2016, 04:16 PM)Superbad12 Wrote: [ -> ]After completing alpha male 6 I feel an unshakable energy and confidence. The thing I'm posting about is to ask you guys, what could be the reason that a close friend of mine said that he didn't think I respected him and he ended our friendship. I hear from other people that they love me, people say I'm the nicest guy in the world. Any thoughts? (coincidence, or related to the sub) This happened about three weeks after I was done with am6.

Most likely something to do with the subs. Do you read the manual?
AM6 manual, FAQ section, pages xiii and xiv:

"Question: I am getting into more arguments with (mom, best friend, girlfriend, brother, cousin, father, etc.) since I started using this program. Is this normal? Should I be worried?

Answer: This is completely normal. You will probably notice that you argue more with those who are used to dominating or controlling you, or being dominant to you. Your new found refusal to be taken for granted, treated poorly, controlled, dominated or walked on like a doormat will spark some arguments as you adjust to your new found inner strength and the effects of your dominance training, and force an adjustment externally in the “pecking order” of your life. Parents will be used to being the ones in charge, especially if you still live with them. Friends, siblings and family members may have been more dominant than you in the past. Girls, women, wives or girlfriends may be used to manipulating you. Whatever the case, you won’t be at all easy to control, take advantage of or manipulate once this program starts working. Expect a period of adjustment as you get used to your new attitude and how to express it. And yes, you might even end up leaving or losing your relationship partner, if she is a manipulator, domineering, very lazy or control freak.

Changing your circle of friends, and even your significant other is to be considered normal as your inner self no longer matches your outer reality. Your subconscious mind will always seek to manifest your outer reality to match your deepest beliefs and attitudes, so there is often a period of change and adjustment as you grow into the “new you”.

Trust me – you won’t have trouble finding a replacement for any lost female, and new friends will be easy as pie once this program is in full force. In fact it’s likely that once you’ve been through all six stages, you won’t be the slightest concerned with even having a woman anymore – and that fact will make you a serious chick magnet. Women are magically attracted to men who don’t want or need them, and who won’t put up with their BS. If you don’t believe it, get started and just watch what happens in the next six months!"

See also, AM6 manual, Precautionary Information, pages xvi and xvii:

"...This program is designed to change your thinking, attitudes and actions in powerful and sometimes dramatic ways. You should expect that your personality, thinking and attitudes will change significantly, and thus so will your choices of actions. When these changes take place, those who know the old you may not like what they see because the new you will be different. It is common for a person who is undergoing this Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal Training to shift their social circles, sometimes significantly. Some of the people you associate with when you start the training will not like the change in you, and they may not stick around. Some of them will be impressed with the changes you undergo, and you will certainly attract new people into your life who will fit your new personality changes..."

See finally, AM6 manual, Notes, pages xvii and xviii:

"...Also, as I have said before, expect some people to really dislike the changes you are making to yourself. Those who know you when you start are used to the “you” they already know and have become comfortable with. When I began using this training on myself originally, during R&D, some people I knew really didn’t like it. I went from being a very weak “nice guy” beta male doormat to a strong, no-nonsense dominant, self respecting and self sufficient man. Those who didn’t like it, didn’t like it because they could not control, manipulate, take advantage of or walk on me anymore. You should expect to encounter that from time to time.

It is also possible to have people begin telling you that you’ve suddenly become an arrogant jerk. This will depend heavily on your personality when you start being affected by the training. If it happens, it will partly be because this may be something they’re not used to seeing, but it will probably also be partly true. After all, strong man who does not allow others to walk all over him, and who has a strong positive self image, is often viewed as an “arrogant jerk” or an “asshole” by those who are not as strong or self actualized, just as a strong Alpha or dominant woman who does not allow others to walk all over her, who has a strong positive self image is often viewed as being “stuck up” or a “bitch”, etc. Less self-realized people don’t like being out shined in these ways, and their automatic response is usually negativity and trying to tear you down. (The rest usually respond with simply following the leader – you – or they will just get out of the way.)

The good news is, people may not always outwardly like the strong, dominant or Alpha male who outshines them (especially other guys), but they will tend to secretly respect and admire him. The bad news is, if you have a problem with your ego getting out of hand or being arrogant or cocky before you start this program, you may need to be very careful to keep these traits under control after you are using the program for a while. There is a difference between calm self assurance and confidence, and actually being a cocky, arrogant jerk. Yes, there are women who will flock to even that type of man, but that is not how a true Alpha acts. The true Alpha has himself under control, and does not have anything to prove to anyone else. He has a strong, positive self image and he refuses to be walked on, controlled, manipulated or taken advantage of – but he also is not a prick about it. Top Alphas tend to be very polite and respectful, in fact. The program is designed to build a True Alpha within you, so this should not be a problem once you finish adjusting to the new you.

As a result of my extensive testing, I have toned down the self confidence building a bit, but if you already have a healthy ego, you will still have to remain vigilant that you do not go overboard with it and end up being too arrogant and cocky. On the other hand, being just slightly arrogant or cocky is very, very attractive to most women. It is a fine line that you must walk, and when you have become a true Alpha, you will walk it automatically, without even trying. Again, it does require experience and calibration, so if you make mistakes, just learn from them and move on. As William E. Gladstone once famously (and rightly!) said, “No man ever became great except through many and great mistakes.”

Short answer, completely normal and to be expected if they are a negative influence in your life.

All of your concerns were already dealt with in the manual for the program you paid for. It's an excellent resource of information for AM6, check it out.
(02-06-2016, 06:38 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any friends after alpha because I live in a small town and everybody here stagnates. I don't like my old friends and everyone else I don't want to be my friend. I have one friend that I see sometimes but he keeps avoiding me. I actually think that he might be afraid of me. Or he's just weirded out them I'm a completely different person now.

Same situation here, it`s not `proper` for alpha to stick with wussies. Tongue But seriously, many people (especialy old `friends`) get jealous because of your growth and even some of them are trying to test you to see if you`re acting or if you`re for real an alpha.

Don`t worry mate, you`ve changed massively so it`s a natural thing to change your lifestyle and to choose new friends.
(02-06-2016, 06:38 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like he couldn't take your new found self respect. I think he's insecure. When you are assertive (not agressive or douchey) people often try to frame it as you being a dick. My mom does this all the time. If you have self respect, to some people (especially manipulators see it as a threat) they try to turn it against you. But in your case I think he's just insecure about your high self esteem.

I don't have any friends after alpha because I live in a small town and everybody here stagnates. I don't like my old friends and everyone else I don't want to be my friend. I have one friend that I see sometimes but he keeps avoiding me. I actually think that he might be afraid of me. Or he's just weirded out them I'm a completely different person now.

I had any of his, too. Ironically is with one of my family member.
(02-06-2016, 10:41 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]AM6 manual, FAQ section, pages xiii and xiv:

"Question: I am getting into more arguments with (mom, best friend, girlfriend, brother, cousin, father, etc.) since I started using this program. Is this normal? Should I be worried?

Answer: This is completely normal. You will probably notice that you argue more with those who are used to dominating or controlling you, or being dominant to you. Your new found refusal to be taken for granted, treated poorly, controlled, dominated or walked on like a doormat will spark some arguments as you adjust to your new found inner strength and the effects of your dominance training, and force an adjustment externally in the “pecking order” of your life. Parents will be used to being the ones in charge, especially if you still live with them. Friends, siblings and family members may have been more dominant than you in the past. Girls, women, wives or girlfriends may be used to manipulating you. Whatever the case, you won’t be at all easy to control, take advantage of or manipulate once this program starts working. Expect a period of adjustment as you get used to your new attitude and how to express it. And yes, you might even end up leaving or losing your relationship partner, if she is a manipulator, domineering, very lazy or control freak.

Changing your circle of friends, and even your significant other is to be considered normal as your inner self no longer matches your outer reality. Your subconscious mind will always seek to manifest your outer reality to match your deepest beliefs and attitudes, so there is often a period of change and adjustment as you grow into the “new you”.

Trust me – you won’t have trouble finding a replacement for any lost female, and new friends will be easy as pie once this program is in full force. In fact it’s likely that once you’ve been through all six stages, you won’t be the slightest concerned with even having a woman anymore – and that fact will make you a serious chick magnet. Women are magically attracted to men who don’t want or need them, and who won’t put up with their BS. If you don’t believe it, get started and just watch what happens in the next six months!"

See also, AM6 manual, Precautionary Information, pages xvi and xvii:

"...This program is designed to change your thinking, attitudes and actions in powerful and sometimes dramatic ways. You should expect that your personality, thinking and attitudes will change significantly, and thus so will your choices of actions. When these changes take place, those who know the old you may not like what they see because the new you will be different. It is common for a person who is undergoing this Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal Training to shift their social circles, sometimes significantly. Some of the people you associate with when you start the training will not like the change in you, and they may not stick around. Some of them will be impressed with the changes you undergo, and you will certainly attract new people into your life who will fit your new personality changes..."

See finally, AM6 manual, Notes, pages xvii and xviii:

"...Also, as I have said before, expect some people to really dislike the changes you are making to yourself. Those who know you when you start are used to the “you” they already know and have become comfortable with. When I began using this training on myself originally, during R&D, some people I knew really didn’t like it. I went from being a very weak “nice guy” beta male doormat to a strong, no-nonsense dominant, self respecting and self sufficient man. Those who didn’t like it, didn’t like it because they could not control, manipulate, take advantage of or walk on me anymore. You should expect to encounter that from time to time.

It is also possible to have people begin telling you that you’ve suddenly become an arrogant jerk. This will depend heavily on your personality when you start being affected by the training. If it happens, it will partly be because this may be something they’re not used to seeing, but it will probably also be partly true. After all, strong man who does not allow others to walk all over him, and who has a strong positive self image, is often viewed as an “arrogant jerk” or an “asshole” by those who are not as strong or self actualized, just as a strong Alpha or dominant woman who does not allow others to walk all over her, who has a strong positive self image is often viewed as being “stuck up” or a “bitch”, etc. Less self-realized people don’t like being out shined in these ways, and their automatic response is usually negativity and trying to tear you down. (The rest usually respond with simply following the leader – you – or they will just get out of the way.)

The good news is, people may not always outwardly like the strong, dominant or Alpha male who outshines them (especially other guys), but they will tend to secretly respect and admire him. The bad news is, if you have a problem with your ego getting out of hand or being arrogant or cocky before you start this program, you may need to be very careful to keep these traits under control after you are using the program for a while. There is a difference between calm self assurance and confidence, and actually being a cocky, arrogant jerk. Yes, there are women who will flock to even that type of man, but that is not how a true Alpha acts. The true Alpha has himself under control, and does not have anything to prove to anyone else. He has a strong, positive self image and he refuses to be walked on, controlled, manipulated or taken advantage of – but he also is not a meanie about it. Top Alphas tend to be very polite and respectful, in fact. The program is designed to build a True Alpha within you, so this should not be a problem once you finish adjusting to the new you.

As a result of my extensive testing, I have toned down the self confidence building a bit, but if you already have a healthy ego, you will still have to remain vigilant that you do not go overboard with it and end up being too arrogant and cocky. On the other hand, being just slightly arrogant or cocky is very, very attractive to most women. It is a fine line that you must walk, and when you have become a true Alpha, you will walk it automatically, without even trying. Again, it does require experience and calibration, so if you make mistakes, just learn from them and move on. As William E. Gladstone once famously (and rightly!) said, “No man ever became great except through many and great mistakes.”

Short answer, completely normal and to be expected if they are a negative influence in your life.

All of your concerns were already dealt with in the manual for the program you paid for. It's an excellent resource of information for AM6, check it out.

Thank you! Big Grin