Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Create a sub on men's lifestyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be very interesting if Shannon creates a sub on men's lifestyle enhancement, helping men to live more creatively.

Some points that may be interesting and considered:
  • Generate abundant passive income
  • Travel and live in different places
  • Manage to have multiple girlfirends / FBs
  • Have an enticing social circle
  • Learn a form of art (martial arts, dancing, drawing, etc)

This sub will be dedicated to all sub users who want to max out their lives to the fullest, and for those who have previously ran AM / BASE / other multistages.
It can function like the balancing sub for all multistages.

Like what yous said, each run of multistages takes a massive amount of focus and energy, which can get emotionally draining sometimes. We (users) want to take some time off but also do not want to waste the programmings. So a balanced multistage would do.
I like the idea its what i want too
(02-03-2016, 11:25 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be very interesting if Shannon creates a sub on men's lifestyle enhancement, helping men to live more creatively.

This sub will be dedicated to all sub users who want to max out their lives to the fullest, and for those who have previously ran AM / BASE / other multistages.

I believe AM v.6 did most of your bullet point in my life. How's about your AM v.6 result overall?
(02-03-2016, 10:54 PM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2016, 11:25 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be very interesting if Shannon creates a sub on men's lifestyle enhancement, helping men to live more creatively.

I believe AM v.6 did most of your bullet point in my life. How's about your AM v.6 result overall?

I need more clarification on what you mean by "bulletpoints in your life". I interpret this as living fuller with what AM tells me to do, and integrating the instructions as part of my life.

Well after two runs the thing that has benefited me mostly is the idea of living a balanced life that is catered to my interest, but will also help me grow in the long run. Every time I run it, don't remember the exact stages, but different "subconscious framework" will pop out that divide what I need to work on in my life into a few segments. Money, Fitness, Dating, Self so to speak. It pushes me to take actions in these regards every single day. If you know about the rules of incremental growth that is. Making yourself better in these area everyday. So these are what I like the most.

In terms of becoming a cool alpha, I become more acceptable of it by the second run. The first run I still didn't feel like I fully identified with the new identity I have. I even made a checklist: Am I dominant to others? check. Am I attractive to some women? check. Do I speak my mind? check. Am I indifferent enough? check. But.... do I feel all that? Nope. So I didn't really think I am this person who has all the qualities. But in the second run things become more fully integrated. I feel something like "yep, this is me. I am cool and badass sometimes, and I don't have to show it all the time" and instead display with humblesness. I try to control my arrogance so it does not offend others too much.

If you know mandarin you will probably know a term "Sha Qi", which means "killermood". You see it being talked in martial arts/ action movies a lot. A feeling you give to others that you want to kill all of them. That's what I have got from AM6 and quite a few people have told me. It was especially obvious from the first run. Stage 6 I simply kept this feeling with me all the time with strangers. It got balanced more after a run of BASE and AM again, so I just keep it hidden anymore. Now I am just trying to work on connecting with others more because I am doing more business, and I don't want to alpha everyone down.

Due to the naturalizer I still ask whether I have become a different person than before I ran the sub. I'd say 100%. My perception changed to a new level, and it feels natural. Everyday I have new objective to work towards, know where I am going, and learn just to take actions. It become especially beneficial when BASE is integrated as you learn a LOT about everything, and brings you new ways of thinking. In the future I plan to do AM6 at least 2 other times, (if AM7 does not come out) and same with BASE. I want to make sure I have at least 3 - 4 pass throughs of each sub so I don't have to worry about my identities. I just want to BE an enterpreneur, an alpha male, and I don't want to think about it anymore. Until I get to this level I will not quit. And same applies to SM, WM and eventually BAMM in the future. I don't want to stop and half-ass just give it 1 run through and run according to preference. I want to make sure each will stick before I consider other options.

And most importantly, you base your new realizations and habits on the sub you run the most. And you won't base your new personalities and habits on a sub you have just run, one that hasn't fully connected with your previous subs. So before I consider anything else I will get enough pass from each sub for sure.
(02-04-2016, 02:40 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]

I need more clarification on what you mean by "bulletpoints in your life". I interpret this as living fuller with what AM tells me to do, and integrating the instructions as part of my life.

Well after two runs the thing that has benefited me mostly is the idea of living a balanced life that is catered to my interest, but will also help me grow in the long run. Every time I run it, don't remember the exact stages, but different "subconscious framework" will pop out that divide what I need to work on in my life into a few segments. Money, Fitness, Dating, Self so to speak. It pushes me to take actions in these regards every single day. If you know about the rules of incremental growth that is. Making yourself better in these area everyday. So these are what I like the most.

In terms of becoming a cool alpha, I become more acceptable of it by the second run. The first run I still didn't feel like I fully identified with the new identity I have. I even made a checklist: Am I dominant to others? check. Am I attractive to some women? check. Do I speak my mind? check. Am I indifferent enough? check. But.... do I feel all that? Nope. So I didn't really think I am this person who has all the qualities. But in the second run things become more fully integrated. I feel something like "yep, this is me. I am cool and badass sometimes, and I don't have to show it all the time" and instead display with humblesness. I try to control my arrogance so it does not offend others too much.

If you know mandarin you will probably know a term "Sha Qi", which means "killermood". You see it being talked in martial arts/ action movies a lot. A feeling you give to others that you want to kill all of them. That's what I have got from AM6 and quite a few people have told me. It was especially obvious from the first run. Stage 6 I simply kept this feeling with me all the time with strangers. It got balanced more after a run of BASE and AM again, so I just keep it hidden anymore. Now I am just trying to work on connecting with others more because I am doing more business, and I don't want to alpha everyone down.

Due to the naturalizer I still ask whether I have become a different person than before I ran the sub. I'd say 100%. My perception changed to a new level, and it feels natural. Everyday I have new objective to work towards, know where I am going, and learn just to take actions. It become especially beneficial when BASE is integrated as you learn a LOT about everything, and brings you new ways of thinking. In the future I plan to do AM6 at least 2 other times, (if AM7 does not come out) and same with BASE. I want to make sure I have at least 3 - 4 pass throughs of each sub so I don't have to worry about my identities. I just want to BE an enterpreneur, an alpha male, and I don't want to think about it anymore. Until I get to this level I will not quit. And same applies to SM, WM and eventually BAMM in the future. I don't want to stop and half-ass just give it 1 run through and run according to preference. I want to make sure each will stick before I consider other options.

And most importantly, you base your new realizations and habits on the sub you run the most. And you won't base your new personalities and habits on a sub you have just run, one that hasn't fully connected with your previous subs. So before I consider anything else I will get enough pass from each sub for sure.

Thank you for your answer, Jakeb203, that gave me some insight.
What I mean about bullet point is that five points written by yours "Some points that may be interesting and considered:" I did all of those except the multiple girlfriend while doing AM v.6 year ago. I'm making much friend but I feel empty, that's what I don't like while using AM v.6.

I saw you're using AM v.5 before. After running AM v.6 and BASE, do you feel something contradict or not? Like your perspective while using AM v.5 compared to AM v.6 and BASE.

And do you feel the emptiness feeling and loneliness feeling while using AM v.5 or v.6? I don't try to compare, just want to know. Thank you very much.
(02-04-2016, 03:05 AM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2016, 02:40 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for your answer, Jakeb203, that gave me some insight.
What I mean about bullet point is that five points written by yours "Some points that may be interesting and considered:" I did all of those except the multiple girlfriend while doing AM v.6 year ago. I'm making much friend but I feel empty, that's what I don't like while using AM v.6.

I saw you're using AM v.5 before. After running AM v.6 and BASE, do you feel something contradict or not? Like your perspective while using AM v.5 compared to AM v.6 and BASE.

And do you feel the emptiness feeling and loneliness feeling while using AM v.5 or v.6? I don't try to compare, just want to know. Thank you very much.

Yes, the biggest difference is between BASE and AM6. BASE makes you ultra-observant, and you end up looking at different things, thinking about different things. Your perception level is more "detailed", and you become much more analytical at everything.

AM on the other hand really calmed myself down, particularly this run through. I used to be pretty sensitive in regards to social interactions, and that has changed a lot. The garbage programmings got cleaned a lot and again through the second time which left me thinking and caring ONLY about the goals that I am trying to achieve, along with the detailed thinking skills that BASE brought to me. However I also do feel that AM "muted" a lot of thinking from BASE, and you don't tend to scarp things down too much. In terms of socializing a heavier tone/energy is added to BASE communication, from the second run of AM6. It's half attempt by me, and another half by the subconscious.

About AM5 I am not so sure. I ran that around 2 years ago, can't remember clearly. But the effects were definitely weaker compared to AM6. AM6 covers everything from 5 and making it go a new level, you literally don't feel the difference.
Thank you. So if AM6 "muted" some of BASE effect, maybe we can move to another subs after our mind is fully absorb and ingrained all the script and manifest it in life so it won't be "muted" when we moving to another subs. What do you think about it?