Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 creates dissonance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One thing I noticed during my run of Stress Relief is a feeling of integration. I feel like AM6 created dissonance within me that didn't resolve until I started Stress Relief. I think this is something that needs to be looked into Shannon. I think a lot of the problems people are having with AM6 comes from the fact that AM6 makes you split a little bit.

My hypothesis is that there is something wrong with the way the naturaliser has been implemented. Or anger/anger based resistance. I think Ben and I have the same thing going on there from reading his journal.

Edit: Also pride based resistance. As in being too proud or having too much pride. I've found that pride often overcompensated for something and refusing to let pride go is refusing to admit to that insecurity. And it creates resistance.
This is very important talked by quite a few members here. The "choking feeling" you have when interacting with others. Feels very stressful.

I think Shannon needs to include in his next version of AM to make things more relaxing. A lot of moments in AM simply feels too tense.
I wonder if there's a way to seamlessly be casually attractive and polarizing and intense?
(02-03-2016, 02:29 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there's a way to seamlessly be casually attractive and polarizing and intense?

Casual and polarizing are opposite from each other. You can either be casual, calm, and subtly attractive, OR dense, polarizing, and sexual. You are talking about state jumps ; be casually attractive all the time, and polarizing when you want to go sexual.

How you reach that will be a remedy of SM and WM, while having more runs of WM than SM. You can guarantee to be casually attractive, at the same time polarizing using the habits you have from SM.

This is just an assumption, however.
(02-02-2016, 03:07 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed during my run of Stress Relief is a feeling of integration. I feel like AM6 created dissonance within me that didn't resolve until I started Stress Relief. I think this is something that needs to be looked into Shannon. I think a lot of the problems people are having with AM6 comes from the fact that AM6 makes you split a little bit.

My hypothesis is that there is something wrong with the way the naturaliser has been implemented. Or anger/anger based resistance. I think Ben and I have the same thing going on there from reading his journal.

Edit: Also pride based resistance. As in being too proud or having too much pride. I've found that pride often overcompensated for something and refusing to let pride go is refusing to admit to that insecurity. And it creates resistance.

Not just dissonance, AM v.6 make me feel lonely and empty. Well, now that feeling is gone thanks to WM v.2, but that feeling is damn sick that makes me don't want redo AM v.6.
Actually, I feel some kind of dissoannces when I`m exhausted by learning or lessons in school. But it`s always temporary. Smile
(02-04-2016, 03:09 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]xyer the lonliness and emptiness might not be AM6 itself it might just be that it improved you a lot but left that area untouched. Now that WM2 improved this your next AM6 run should be better.

FrostedFake, I had plan on running SM v.3 after this. Do you think it's better for me to rerun AM v.6? Thank you.
(02-04-2016, 10:23 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever your needs are atm should decide what you want to run. Measure your raw results with women. Only count sex. (SM3 goals) Then measure that against how you feel about yourself as a person. Your level of confidence in different situations, level of garbage, level of self esteem, etc.(AM6 goals)

Whichever comes up the most lacking I would say run the sub that corrisponds with that. So that means run SM3 if you aren't having that much sex, but your life is at least at an adequate level (AM6 goals).

Basically the simplest way to explain it would be:

Run AM6 if your life is complete shit as a whole

Run SM3 if your life is decent but you have no pussy

If both are at levels very close to each other it doesn't matter what you pick (unless you're lacking in basic AM6 essentials like self esteem, etc.)

My life is decent but I have no pussy. True. I'll take the second option. Your opinion really appreciated. Thanks, man.
(02-05-2016, 12:12 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2016, 10:23 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever your needs are atm should decide what you want to run. Measure your raw results with women. Only count sex. (SM3 goals) Then measure that against how you feel about yourself as a person. Your level of confidence in different situations, level of garbage, level of self esteem, etc.(AM6 goals)

Whichever comes up the most lacking I would say run the sub that corrisponds with that. So that means run SM3 if you aren't having that much sex, but your life is at least at an adequate level (AM6 goals).

Basically the simplest way to explain it would be:

Run AM6 if your life is complete shit as a whole

Run SM3 if your life is decent but you have no pussy

If both are at levels very close to each other it doesn't matter what you pick (unless you're lacking in basic AM6 essentials like self esteem, etc.)

Thats a great description, where would WM fit into this?

I'm using WM right now, man, and I can say your social life will change 180 degree, you'll become more warm person and people easily connected with you, the manifestation is no play, it's serious because mostly my friend is woman now, before I'm lonely person.
(02-05-2016, 12:27 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Run WM if your social life sucks or if you're not that confident in social situations. Also to a lesser extent than SM3, for getting pussy. It doesn't just get you women, it improves your life at the same time. Also WM is like a vaction, if you can ignore the sometimes nasty resistance lol.

Well WM, to me, seems to have made women more attracted but I don't care anymore at this point, unless it translates into external results. I didn't run WM2 to get women, strangely enough, I ran it because I liked all the other goodies in it and the women thing was just a bonus. It had some of the missing things AM6 didn't have like alpha anxiety destruction.

Same experience with me, women thing was just a bonus. We'll enjoy our life more with WM v.2.
I'm honored that you decided to dedicate an entire thread to me.

Big Grin

Tongue

Smile
(02-03-2016, 12:32 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]I think the new AM can take a page out of WM2's book. On AM6 I was having similar things that you guys were. I was intimidating, quiet, and didn't like socializing. On WM2 I really don't care and everybody's awesome (give or take a few Wink ). I'm a lot more positive and talkative (and comfortable/relaxed too).

I'm not saying AM7 needs to be like WM2 I think it could take this one aspect from it and implement it in a way that fits in with AM7's bigger picture.

I'll say one thing I missed was that I had women attracted to me in a different way in the last stages of AM than WM. It was more obvious and affected fewer women than WM2 seems to. I think WM makes you more like boyfriend material (maybe, just speculating) instead of that different type of attraction AM had in the last stages. That or its because I'm less polarizing on WM and more relaxed. I do get more attraction but its more subtle. I pretty much wrote off all attraction on AM because I felt like they were attracted to my actions and body language but not me Sad now I feel the opposite, happily Smile. (This wasn't the program's fault I was just insecure at the time and I've had more time to accept the new me)

The only thing was I was afraid when I should've closed the deal with this one hot girl Sad

Edit: AHA. I've figured out the best way to explain this now. WM2's attraction is more casual. AM6's is more polarizing and intense. There you go.

You do realize that AM is the foundation for WM, right? It's what WM needs to build on in order to achieve it's goals.