Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Fear?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys how's things i have been running ASC 5g for 2 months now and the results are awesome so far.I have been thinking of purchasing OF 4G would it be worth picking it up or just keep going long term with ASC?
Be honest with yourself. Do you need to work on your confidence? Or do you have fears you need to work on?
Ah good question i used to have major approach anxiety going out solo ect so far ASC 5g has fixed these problems cant really think of any other fears that come to mind,thinking of just running asc for 100 days max.
(02-01-2016, 10:30 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]If you didn't already know, OF 5g is out.

I see that its a little pricey for me atm looking at just the 4g version thinking of buying just for the sake of it.
OF 4G from what I read in journals was a rough ride. Since you have decided to run ASC for 100 days, I suggest you save for OF 5G.
(02-01-2016, 10:41 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]OF 4G from what I read in journals was a rough ride. Since you have decided to run ASC for 100 days, I suggest you save for OF 5G.

I've ran both programs.

Absolutely, the 5G is much smoother, allows me far more energy and hasn't exhausted me nearly the same way as 4G. Also, it's a far more powerful program.

Trust me, it's worth the price difference.
Yeah think i will stick to ASC 5G for as long as possible save up for Of 5G, just another thing is there such a thing as overconfidence/to polarizing? I have seem to ditch my old friends and move on to meet new ppl and my relationship with my parents is straining, doing a whole lot of new things solo is that normal.
Yes it is normal.

Naturally, along the way, you are changing due to the sub.

So, you will make new life choices, and better ones for you, when the script gets internalised and you start acting on it.

All of these things are great signs of progress. Keep going, and over the next while, save up for OF5G. A long term run of ASC 5G, followed by a long term run of OF5G, is a foundation many would be jealous of.

Good for you! Keep it up!
(02-02-2016, 12:19 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is normal.

So, you will make new life choices, and better ones for you, when the script gets internalised and you start acting on it.

All of these things are great signs of progress. Keep going, and over the next while, save up for OF5G. A long term run of ASC 5G, followed by a long term run of OF5G, is a foundation many would be jealous of.

Cool CatMan so it wouldn't be a good idea just to jump onto the OF4G just save up for the 5G version, thats my last question don't wanna go overboard hehe

Such a great community we have here Smile
(02-02-2016, 02:51 PM)Jamie23445 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2016, 12:19 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is normal.

Cool CatMan so it wouldn't be a good idea just to jump onto the OF4G just save up for the 5G version, thats my last question don't wanna go overboard hehe

Such a great community we have here Smile

Well, you can use whatever sub you wish. Neither OGSF 4G or OGSF 5G are good or bad choices.

It's just the difference in the two is mammoth in performance, and absolutely worth the price difference.

Finish your 96 days minimum of ASC 5G, and if you feel massively confident in every way, move onto OGSF 5G. If not, stay on it until you are. It's an amazing subliminal program, the first one I ever used before. It proved to me subliminals aren't nonsense, like I thought they were.