Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPHRA review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 So this is my 3 month Review for EPHRA. In retrospect nothing much happened but I did manifest a situation that healed a lot of pain with my family so that's one plus of running the sub. During the run I had solar plexus pain, heart palpitations, rashes developing on skin( I have no allergies and haven't been exposed to any new foods so it had to be psychosomatic), and muscular Armour release in the left cheek and right thigh. I regained my ability to shed tears but haven't regained the ability to cry deeply and just let it all out. It's something I really want to do. So let's see how I ranked on the bulletpoints.

--Emotional pain relief- C- although I experienced some pain relief I say it hasn't released the Unconcious pain that is holding me back.

--Emotional healing- C Along with no fap I can feel emotions more deeply but can't express them.

--Guilt/shame/fear release- D, Not much was done in this area, I still have some major fears holding me back.

--Mental/emotional maturity improvement- D, my maturity was a result of accumulation of knowledge not this subliminal.
Self forgiveness F, I still come down hard when I make a mistake.

--Forgiveness of others ???????

--Letting go of the past F I still dwell on the past a lot, wishing it was different.

--Self Validation- C I validate myself more but I am still lonely when I'm alone.

This is my review and this is why I advocate 6-12 month runs of these programs to create lasting change.