Subliminal Talk

Full Version: art of war subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think a subliminal for becoming a strategic warrior in life would be a good idea - a multistage subliminal that contains subs that is inspired by the art of war and more specifically Robert Greene's excellent book 33 strateges of war - application of these in real life - i think this is very extensive because it contains three things, strategic perception, strategic analysis and strategic action. only on reading this particular book it can be known and made into a sub that makes a person perceive, analyze and act strategically. this needs to be balanced by incorporating all the three elements described above and will need extensive R&D
This is actually a very good idea. I'd say it would probably have to be multistage simply because the perception foundation would take a lot of work for most people.
(01-27-2016, 12:18 PM)substance2016 Wrote: [ -> ]i think a subliminal for becoming a strategic warrior in life would be a good idea - a multistage subliminal that contains subs that is inspired by the art of war and more specifically Robert Greene's excellent book 33 strateges of war - application of these in real life - i think this is very extensive because it contains three things, strategic perception, strategic analysis and strategic action. only on reading this particular book it can be known and made into a sub that makes a person perceive, analyze and act strategically. this needs to be balanced by incorporating all the three elements described above and will need extensive R&D

This should go in Rennisance Man. Another excellent book is sun tzu art of war book.
(01-27-2016, 01:56 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2016, 12:18 PM)substance2016 Wrote: [ -> ]i think a subliminal for becoming a strategic warrior in life would be a good idea - a multistage subliminal that contains subs that is inspired by the art of war and more specifically Robert Greene's excellent book 33 strateges of war - application of these in real life - i think this is very extensive because it contains three things, strategic perception, strategic analysis and strategic action. only on reading this particular book it can be known and made into a sub that makes a person perceive, analyze and act strategically. this needs to be balanced by incorporating all the three elements described above and will need extensive R&D

This should go in Rennisance Man. Another excellent book is sun tzu art of war book.

i think the Robert' Greene's book - 33 strategies - is built on the book of sun tzu - and it is more extensive and detailed in that it contains instructions like: See things for what they are, when you are angry take no decision, when you are victorious do not celebrate (or go overboard) and similar principles - all these principles and sub-principles if structured properly can create a balanced and strategic thinker in any individual and it is free of specific content and applicable to all individuals - because most things come down to making choices and not getting emotional and seeing the big picture yet not losing sight of tactical details of life and having a strategic plan or a main goal at a particular time.
It'd be interesting to see how this would work simply because of the weird results mindset it takes. You don't see a thing but victory as the outcome for the drive and conviction, but you also need to know how to properly recover from when you lose and be able to see that you didn't lose at all but are simply delayed. I've always loved the art of war.
(01-27-2016, 03:17 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be interesting to see how this would work simply because of the weird results mindset it takes. You don't see a thing but victory as the outcome for the drive and conviction, but you also need to know how to properly recover from when you lose and be able to see that you didn't lose at all but are simply delayed. I've always loved the art of war.

by victory i meant a highly positive outcome - not necessarily a fight - i only said it broadly, needs to be worded properly - as such descriptive words are misleading and mean different things and different degrees to different people, the art of war has no specifics involved, hence it is applicable widely - if you read the book 33 strategies of war you would understand that those principles are timeless in a social setting
(01-27-2016, 03:20 PM)substance2016 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2016, 03:17 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be interesting to see how this would work simply because of the weird results mindset it takes. You don't see a thing but victory as the outcome for the drive and conviction, but you also need to know how to properly recover from when you lose and be able to see that you didn't lose at all but are simply delayed. I've always loved the art of war.

by victory i meant a highly positive outcome - not necessarily a fight - i only said it broadly, needs to be worded properly - as such descriptive words are misleading and mean different things and different degrees to different people, the art of war has no specifics involved, hence it is applicable widely - if you read the book 33 strategies of war you would understand that those principles are timeless in a social setting

for example, one of the affirmations in the subs would say something like this:

any situation that angers me, i would not take a decision in haste or in anger and wait if appropriate for the anger to subside before taking a decision to achieve the outcome i desire.

you could read the book and turn every principle into an affirmation -

yes it needs to be tested as to how it will affect the judgement and decison making of an individual under stress and in situations where conflicts arise.

Oh I know. Fight, conflict, interaction, competition, exchange, however you want to frame it the desire is to come out ahead.
(01-27-2016, 03:35 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh I know. Fight, conflict, interaction, competition, exchange, however you want to frame it the desire is to come out ahead.

there would be no weird outcomes because, it would involve correct strategic perception, analysis, and action (in accordance with the short or long term vision) and there are principles governing these that the book 33- strategies mentions. it depends upon how it is designed
(01-27-2016, 04:00 PM)substance2016 Wrote: [ -> ]

there would be no weird outcomes because, it would involve correct strategic perception, analysis, and action (in accordance with the short or long term vision) and there are principles governing these that the book 33- strategies mentions. it depends upon how it is designed

We're not communicating it seems. I'll drop it and leave it at it sounds like a good idea for a subliminal.
(01-27-2016, 04:22 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2016, 04:00 PM)substance2016 Wrote: [ -> ]

We're not communicating it seems. I'll drop it and leave it at it sounds like a good idea for a subliminal.

i see what you meant by the result mindset - that's why it has to be balanced, it does not have to be result oriented, but again is it not always result oriented?, even meditation for inner peace is result oriented - so how about living a goal directed (big and small goals) life than just an emotional or rage driven life - being strategic means making choices - is it not result oriented - it is -eveything is result oriented, else most people would be lost if there were not a result to aim for -it has to be balanced because it does not have to make someone a strategic automaton - rather it has to integrate this strategic thinking seamlessly into the daily life of an individual - so that he does live a normal life and a spiritual life and strategize where it matters -